What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Its Round 5. Does Ivan Stay Or Go

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Who's the captain of the ship?

sea-captain.jpg

my best guess.

hitman82

Bench
I'm going to give it until Round 10. We need to be looking 4 and 6 at worst or I will pretty much give up defending Cleary haha.

Izz

Bench
Y'know -- unless Souffs win tonight (*dies laughing*) we'll still be in 11th spot at the end of the round, which is right where we began it. That surprised me.

Meth

Staff member
I think I am still on the fence a bit here. I don't think that Cleary is a bad coach. I do have my doubts as to whether he is a premiership winning coach. There is no doubt that he is an incredibly frustrating coach.

I bet Bluey is waiting for the situation to get to this point, last time i read he wanted a NRL gig. Knock, Ring, Text or shout out the Warriors HQ and sign him up now

Head Coach: Brian "Bluey" McClenan
Assistant: John Ackland

Now that would be a coaching partnership that our locals would gel with easily
Dream are for free :)

Noa

First Grade
I'm going to give it until Round 10. We need to be looking 4 and 6 at worst or I will pretty much give up defending Cleary haha.

:crazy: he has done nothing tangible with the Warriors for wot, 3 or 4 years and you want to wait till rnd 10. Fire the nuffy now and get it over and done with.

Meth

Staff member
:crazy: he has done nothing tangible with the Warriors for wot, 3 or 4 years and you want to wait till rnd 10. Fire the nuffy now and get it over and done with.

Same could be said for Bellamy