What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So many of you should be ashamed of yourselves

greeneyed

First Grade
Clinton Schifcofske has done an enormous amount for the Canberra Raiders. Sure the club gave him a huge chance as well and he owes the club too. But some of the stuff some of you guys have said over here is poor and is in stark contrast to the feeling elsewhere. He deserves a bit of slack and some forgiveness if he has not handled things perfectly. Problem is he has always handled things so perfectly, so our expectations are high, but no one is pefect. Get off his back. He is our most important player. Would you rather he still left? I don't. Shame... shame... shame... you know who you are. Start being posos and tell him you support him. Send him an email. Tell him you want him to stay.

paulquinn49

Bench
Handled things perfectly? What about when he threw the ball at the ref!

If he wants his manager to talk on his behalf to the QLD Reds he should be treated like any other player before you begrudged. Like Monaghan/Finch etc.

I can't really take this thread seriously, as he is your favourite player, and in doing so you would back him to the death. Last week I asked you about your 3-2-1 and you said Thommo was our best.

Then when it came time to vote, Shif got it. You are a bias man Steve.

Shif deserves the praise he gets for his performances when playing well, but you have to roll with the punches aswell. It's far from a sunshine and lollypop world.

greeneyed

First Grade
Quinny... I supported Finch and Monaghan until they traitored. Schif has been open in expressing how he was feeling at the time. He never misled the fans like those two.

Plus last week before I posted my 3-2-1 I thought more carefully... I still gave Thommo 2 points... and lots of others agreed with my choice, as Schif got 3 points the last two weeks from everyone. That's how important he is to us.

edabomb

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Clinton Schifcofske has done an enormous amount for the Canberra Raiders. Sure the club gave him a huge chance as well and he owes the club too. But some of the stuff some of you guys have said over here is poor and is in stark contrast to the feeling elsewhere. He deserves a bit of slack and some forgiveness if he has not handled things perfectly. Problem is he has always handled things so perfectly, so our expectations are high, but no one is pefect. Get off his back. He is our most important player. Would you rather he still left? I don't. Shame... shame... shame... you know who you are. Start being posos and tell him you support him. Send him an email. Tell him you want him to stay.

If we posted in the blame Elliott forum we'd all share your views. But not all of us do here.

Like I said in another thread, if Howell had excercised his get out clause to orchestrate a deal with a S14 side and only stayed because they monetary value of the deal decreased he would be slaughtered by that fans at your house.

Why would we bother emailing Schif. It looks like he is staying here now because the S14 contract is less than he is on here.

Like TR keeps saying in other threads, it's all about $$. The only reason I can see in emailing Clinton is if you're willing to be a third party sponsor for his S14 deal.

paulquinn49

Bench
It's just upsetting we have fans here that are so quick to pass the blame on other players/officials on other issues, then when it comes time for a golden boy like Shif or Carney the blame gets shifted away again.

Then on top of all this we should be the ones that are ashamed.

Good post btw Walt, really made me re-think my view.

Mainstream

Juniors
Clinton is the one who should be (and probably is) ashamed for the way this thing has turned into a debacle. He should have held off the public comments about how exciting it would be to go to Union until after he'd actually signed!

Poor Raiders...Once again the club has been made to look crap and a place of last resort for good players.

ak47

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
When you're done with that bandwagon can you return it to the Swans, they are missing it

I accept the Swans but not the National Soccer Team

Otherwise we all bandwagon jumpers, when the olympics roll around - i mean how many of us actually watch those olympics sports week in week out

When its green n gold...........having citizenship does not mean u caught the bandwagon

Besides being a Raiders supporter indcates we arent bandwagon jumpers by nature.

Youre Kidding Green Eyed. The only reason he will be a Raider next year is because an ARU deal fell through. I don't want the captain of my club to only be here because he didn't get a better offer.

I love the way Shif plays the game and have the up-most respect for him as a player, but after this incident I don't want him as captain of this club.

ak47

Juniors
waltzing Meninga said:
I love the way Shif plays the game and have the up-most respect for him as a player, but after this incident I don't want him as captain of this club.

I agree

As a captain he should be leading by example

Not excercising get out clauses.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
When you're done with that bandwagon can you return it to the Swans, they are missing it

I was on this bandwagon before it was even built mate. Pull your head in.
Don't you support Australia? Whose bandwagon should I be on?

Chachi

Bench
This thread cracks me up.

Greeneyed, I'd be ashamed of myself if I did something like burn down an orphanage, however there's no way I'm ashamed of myself for being p!ssed that our captain would rather play union in Queensland than stay out his contract here.

God forbid anyone here has their own opinion!

Oh yeah, and how sh!thouse was the ref in the soccer this morning!?!

Boing Boing

Juniors
Chachi said:
This thread cracks me up.

Greeneyed, I'd be ashamed of myself if I did something like burn down an orphanage, however there's no way I'm ashamed of myself for being p!ssed that our captain would rather play union in Queensland than stay out his contract here.

God forbid anyone here has their own opinion!

Oh yeah, and how sh!thouse was the ref in the soccer this morning!?!

Come on mate, hop off the bandwagon, the swans want it back!!! :lol:

Chachi

Bench
Boing Boing said:
Come on mate, hop off the bandwagon, the swans want it back!!! :lol:
Hey, I like my bandwagon! It's been reupholstered with green and gold velvet seats. It's also got 3 toilets up the back, one for boys one for girls and one for Guus. :D

Latest posts