What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Milligan & Bird want to talk now...

Drakken

Juniors
in the same post

ha ha

provided he refrains from using his knee or a glass, why couldnt anyone?

That was in response to you calling me "the dumbest member i have ever met on these boards" I would love to see you try and take on Bird, it would be comical.

spider

Coach
That was in response to you calling me "the dumbest member i have ever met on these boards"
lol - thats not name calling, thats a dead set fact

your post is the dumbest i have read

that obviously upsets you to resort to name calling though

I would love to see you try and take on Bird, it would be comical.
ok, why bird is so invinsible

I hope that's not all you've got.
its a hell of a lot better than THIS

Drakken

Juniors
lol - thats not name calling, thats a dead set fact

your post is the dumbest i have read

that obviously upsets you to resort to name calling though

ok, why bird is so invinsible

its a hell of a lot better than THIS

Just to prove you don't know what you're on about, calling me "the dumbest member you have ever met on this forum" is calling me a name. If you had chosen to say "that's the dumbest post I've ever read on this forum" that would be different. He's not invincible but I'm sure he would really do a number on you. I wonder how many people here would like to see that?

spider

Coach
Just to prove you don't know what you're on about, calling me "the dumbest member you have ever met on this forum" is calling me a name. If you had chosen to say "that's the dumbest post I've ever read on this forum" that would be different.

how is that any different dumbo? are you dumb

He's not invincible but I'm sure he would really do a number on you.
geez, and you dont know me

somone has given you the heads up haven't they

Drakken

Juniors
how is that any different dumbo? are you dumb

geez, and you dont know me

somone has given you the heads up haven't they

If you don't know then maybe you should go back to school and get an education. Mate, I don't have to know you to know that Bird would make a real mess of you :lol:

Frenzy.

Immortal
could someone lock the thread please

better yet - dont f**king read it!

I'm not. Opening it and glancing at who has posted is not reading it.

However, seeing as though the last 2 pages have seen this Drakken character really get going makes me think you've found a new live one and I might have to relent tomorrow if I get bored enough.

Drakken

Juniors
I'm not. Opening it and glancing at who has posted is not reading it.

However, seeing as though the last 2 pages have seen this Drakken character really get going makes me think you've found a new live one and I might have to relent tomorrow if I get bored enough.

I'm just trying to get a few posts under my belt so I don't look like such a newbie ;-)

Drakken

Juniors
well if he can do half the job on a bloke that he does on a woman, he should handle himself ok

Nice comeback :clap:And it only took you a day to come up with it too. But are you saying you're only the equivalent of half a woman?

Last edited:

spider

Coach
But are you saying you're only the equivalent of half a woman?
not at all, but again i will dumb it down for you

do you think greg would need a glass (like he does with women) to handle himself against blokes?

lets look at who he has gone for on the footy field

can you help me out here - who else was there other than marteene, in which he dogged him with a cheap shot knee to the head?

he at least dropped the gutless dog attributes for katie at least saw it coming

spider

Coach
actually gregos that was the money ball

his falt mate was playing in a state championship but he wished to use him as an alibi - lol

dont forget he and a colleague got absolutely nailed at sting bar for being dicks as well

millersnose

Post Whore
i am genuinely interested drak, in your level of apathy to assault

which other crimes would you deem not serious enough for a club to stand down a player if charged and convicted

armed robbery?
rape?
child rape?
murder?

spider

Coach
they would if they were caught red handed lying and attempting to have their flat mate take the wrap

millersnose

Post Whore
as for the chicken little argument draken

could you beat ivan milat in a fight?

if you are unsure does this exonerate milat?

spider

Coach
ha ha

iv'e had him defending birds honour and fighting ability for the last couple of pages

and yet by his own admission he doesnt want to look like a newbie...lol

he could be a milat fan too - but guns beat glasses

coolumsharkie

Referee
Everyone has the opportunity to learn from their mistakes and except responsibility for them. He (Bird) may or may not have that ability and that is why human beings sometimes turn out like Ivan Milat. Like the rest of you, that realisation sits very uncomfortably within.

But I still think that taboo's are playing a big part in this discussion and that will get the average joe sitting high on the horse. Taboo: You don't hit women... Fair enough too.

Bird imo seems to be a bloke that has problems with his own self importance, maybe this was manifested by the circumstances of his fame and lack of life experience.

She declined her right to press charges, so in this instance who or what are we trying to protect? Greg bird from society? Justice for women? Battered wife syndrome? Morals? General behaviour in society?

“Whenever we seek to avoid the responsibility for our own behavior, we do so by attempting to give that responsibility to some other individual or organization or entity. But this means we then give away our power to that entity.” -Scott M Peck

Maybe we give away too much power to our own taboo's in society sometimes ??

For all we know she could have done it to herself and Bird is actually trying to protect HER from the shame of such an action !! In reality know one really knows. Thats the only FACT of this whole sorry tale.

Last edited:

Latest posts