What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Rooster How Do You Feel?

lockyno1

Post Whore
You let go of Firman and now he was a key ingredient to the Cowboys making the grand Final! And you kept Brett Finch:lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
Speaking of that - how funny was it when Firman let the f word slip in his post-match interview with Matty Johns?

Firman's definately having the last laugh.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Raider_Azz said:
Speaking of that - how funny was it when Firman let the f word slip in his post-match interview with Matty Johns?

Firman's definately having the last laugh.

Yeah. But wait Finch could win a premiership:roll:

aids

Bench
actually firman hasn't been as good as smith in the past 2 games, which is why i think they won both

smith holds the fort for the first 20mins, then firman comes on to add a bit off attack.
it's good stratedgy from murray, who i think is the biggest loss the roosters made the past 5 years.
he had a huge falling out with gus didn't he?

Hari Kari

Juniors
Thurston, left the bulldogs for cowboys - good career move.

Firman, left the roosters for cowboys - good career move.

Morrison, left the tigers for the cowboys to leave for parra - lol @ Morrison.

Big Pete

Referee
It certainly was a good move, however he does play kind of like a passenger that does 1 or 2 good things per game and that's about it (except for his first game with the Cows and todays effort) if you want to know more watch the Storm game and watch how little Firman adds besides from that kick in the last 10mins.

Spitty

Juniors
Poor bloke came to an established team half through the season. His confidence would have been shot after that happened with the Roosters. Murray's easing him in and it's starting to have an effect. Look for a big GF from him.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big Pete said:
It certainly was a good move, however he does play kind of like a passenger that does 1 or 2 good things per game and that's about it (except for his first game with the Cows and todays effort) if you want to know more watch the Storm game and watch how little Firman adds besides from that kick in the last 10mins.

Firman scored a great try remember! Look it was always going to take him a good 12 moths to recover from his injury. Now he is running the ball more, putting in good kicks, and surprisingly defending well for a halfback. Now the egg is over the Roosters for not even giving the bloke a chance to recover!

lockyno1

Post Whore
spitty69 said:
Poor bloke came to an established team half through the season. His confidence would have been shot after that happened with the Roosters. Murray's easing him in and it's starting to have an effect. Look for a big GF from him.

It would be a great day if he won the Clive Churchill Medal. Wonder what the Roosters' fans would say then:lol:

Big Pete

Referee
I think you missed the part where I said todays effort and his first game with the Cows were his only good performances...than again it maybe hard to see since I'm typing and I havn't slept for 2 days. :p

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big Pete said:
I think you missed the part where I said todays effort and his first game with the Cows were his only good performances...than again it maybe hard to see since I'm typing and I havn't slept for 2 days. :p

Yeah I saw that I just went a bit further, saying if the Roosters continued with him he would have found his form! But as I said it was always going to take 12 months!

OVP

Coach
lockyno1 said:
It would be a great day if he won the Clive Churchill Medal. Wonder what the Roosters' fans would say then:lol:

We dont really care idiot ... good luck to him and congrats Brett for making the Grand Final (and even better, destroying the Choking Kings chances :lol:).

We have Jamie Soward as our half next year ... 3 tries, 8 goals in a GF qualifier, so why would we care ? Next year is looking good quite frankly.

Smartman

Juniors
OVP said:
We have Jamie Soward as our half next year ... 3 tries, 8 goals in a GF qualifier, so why would we care ? Next year is looking good quite frankly.

Where will Finch play?. Sticky Dicky wont let his pet project play in premier league.

OVP

Coach
Smartman said:
Where will Finch play?. Sticky Dicky wont let his pet project play in premier league.

Finch will be wearing a Jets jersey next season.

Latest posts