What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what do i do??

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Nibbs is full of shit, he gave me a sore arse!!!!......and then he decided to fly back to NZ in the middle of the night.......bitch :lol:

PJ Marshal

Coach
you could make it like 007's lotus, it could drive underwater that way u cud get tp nz no fuss and violate the hell out of nibbs

Jess

Juniors
Black is possibly the only colour making a Barina anything but extremely girly, but I still say go the Ute.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Here'a pic of the barina

barrima1.jpg

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It looks like a ute, sorry i won't post a pic of it as i'm in the picture.

It's a 93 model Holden, done over 270,000 k's...........hmmmmmm & the sales person didn't really give it much of a wrap, it didn't even have a CD player :roll:

BTW

FI, i think your being way to hard on the car, it's bloody great!!!, the interiour is great & if i can get it down abit more i'll take it.

I also saw nice 96 model ford today for $7,000..hmmmmmmm decisions?

Jess

Juniors
The Barina sounds like a much better deal, but....they're so girly
:lol: If the Barina's what you want, get it!

Forum Idiot

Bench
okay ron think of it this way -
what seems less GAY? someone driving a holden aussie tough bloke ute with RATT blaring out the windows or someone driving a little holden barina with RATT blaring out the windows?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Why does everyone reckon the Barina is girlie :cry: ......i don't wan't to be percieved as a nice person aswell as an arsehole :?

Doesn't everyone reckon the stealth like look makes it more macho??

I reckon the Barina is the shizzle fo sho!!!!!!!!!!

Nevcost

Juniors
I just don't think we can see a guy like you drive around in a Barina. I agree with Punkess, just shop around and find something you like that's in your price range.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Forum Idiot said:
okay ron think of it this way -
what seems less GAY? someone driving a holden aussie tough bloke ute with RATT blaring out the windows or someone driving a little holden barina with RATT blaring out the windows?

HA HA that's Gold!!!

I do like some dance, i always loved KLF & the Real McCoy 8)

Jess, ;-) i'm a sensitive new gae bloke though, the Purple would be poofy.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Brocky said:
I just don't think we can see a guy like you drive around in a Barina. I agree with Punkess, just shop around and find something you like that's in your price range.

Yeah 8-9,000 is my price range at the moment, could spend up to $25,000 but i'm keeping alot of money aside for a house.

Would a ute suit a guy like me when you consider my work involves a tie & suit??

Forum Idiot

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
Would a ute suit a guy like me when you consider my work involves a tie & suit??
what about when your living and a'working on the laaaand?
raising and rooting alpacca? a ute is the way to go ronaldo!