What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what do i do??

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jess said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Jess, ;-) i'm a sensitive new gae bloke though, the Purple would be poofy.

What's the problem then? :lol:

:lol:

That's a typo dear ;-) , i love women more then anything and there is no way i'm ever going to be a wooli woofter!!!, they are great people though.

what about when your living and a'working on the laaaand?
raising and rooting alpacca? a ute is the way to go ronaldo!

I don't work on the land dude, i'm living on land at the present time ( mums) but i'm in the process of sellign my animals and gettign a transfer to either QLD or Central Coast, a ute would be pointless.....where as the little Barina will make people stand up & notice........it's a stealth!!!!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
You will love this Barina.....i'll take you for a ride after a Parra game, people will love you.....we'll maybe guys like Dutch Oven anyway :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
You guys & gals are way harsh.

The barina is frikken awesome, took it for a spin today.

I mean who hasn't got a Holden ute :roll: .....pfftt there as common single mums!

I still wan't to buy a MR T Bedford.....BLACK/MAGS/TINTED WINDOWS :D

legally Blonde, no way i'd get into a pink car :lol: ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
You don't know what a Bedford looks like.......i should spit on you * spit* :mrgreen:

Didn't you ever watch MR T......FOOOLLLSSS!!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol: :lol:

To pricey, it doesn't suit my line of work, the stealth like Barina has class!!!

I wan't a car that si completely differen't, liek a Corvette, trans-am...with the Eagle on the bonnett, everyone these days has a Holden or a ford :roll: , oh shit i've joined that club #-o

It will have an awesome Kenwood system in it, i ripped of this little Chinese dude for it :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hell yeah, it would sound great with some Ratt & Gunners.....and maybe abit of Sabbath aswell 8)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yeah!!!...I haven't heard the riot in ages, might have to do some more downloading.

Van Halen where my gods for so many years, Fire, I'm the one, Jamie's Cryin, Ain't talkin about love.....would be awesome up loud in the stealth. 8)

PJ Marshal

Coach
Thats almost as good as doing the boheimiam rhapsody head bang while driving that should be in all licence tests!