What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who do you think this tiger is that we have so called got for 2012 ?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
His contract ends at the end of next year. I dare say he's asked the Tigers for a release and they said yes.

CameronLayfield

Juniors
With Benji out of the picture, I think we will sign two players, seeming they mentioned itll be someone in the halfs... i say Lui and Lote wants to finish up his career in brisbane. So Lote as well.

EDIT:

3i998p

Last edited:

some11

Referee
With Benji out of the picture, I think we will sign two players, seeming they mentioned itll be someone in the halfs... i say Lui and Lote wants to finish up his career in brisbane. So Lote as well.

EDIT:

3i998p

Haha, cheers for asking that. Griffin has said at this stage Norman/Hunt are preferred over buying halves since they have been in development for a while now.

AuDragon

Juniors

EDIT:

3i998p
If the player in question doesn't want it to be made public for fears of losing his spot, I very much doubt he would answer anything else...

AceAv

Juniors
Although I was for Tuquiri at furst, I now agree against about tuquiri. He left us for union! and has done well to show he is still a weapon. But I can't imagine he would be a cheap buy now. Him and hodges would definitely make a good combo. But I have high hopes for gaigai and even young "costly errors" copely!

Wish they would hurry up and put the rumours to bed. I'm still sceptical there even HAS been a signing....

Latest posts