What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer World Cup - Russia

Card Shark

Immortal
1. Socceroos v France
2. Sharks v Broncos
3. Dinner party in latte territory
4. Directing a one act play at my local theatre.

Option 4 is the one I have to do as I’ve spent four weeks rehearsing it.

I’ll be glad when Saturday night is done!

Gunna take a big bloke to get through all that!

Ads

First Grade
More skill in Ronaldo's big toe than the NRL combined. Few dives whatever, players dive every week in the nrl these days.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I love the world cup. In theory you have the whole world competing fairly against one another.

However watching a very suspect effort from the saudis against the ruskies, youve got to wonder how much chicanery goes on. Big turnoff

myrrh ken

First Grade
Why, what happen Ken?

Saudis lost 5 nil to the hosts Russia. Russia is the lowest ranked - Saudis not too far behind.

Just seemed to be very little effort all round by the Saudis - especially defending and keeping. I think the opening goal involved a Saudi defender tripping over himself and letting a fella he was marking score unopposed. Obviously you can't prove these things (eg Manly v Parra).

Would've been very embarrassing for the host to lose. Given the amount of alleged bribes they had to give to be hosts, just wouldn't surprise me.

Saudis lost 5 nil to the hosts Russia. Russia is the lowest ranked - Saudis not too far behind.

Just seemed to be very little effort all round by the Saudis - especially defending and keeping. I think the opening goal involved a Saudi defender tripping over himself and letting a fella he was marking score unopposed. Obviously you can't prove these things (eg Manly v Parra).

Would've been very embarrassing for the host to lose. Given the amount of alleged bribes they had to give to be hosts, just wouldn't surprise me.

Not you too, let alone the WC - haven't we put up with enough anti Rusky propagander!

Ads

First Grade

Na the Saudi's are just terrible. Russia may be ranked lower but they play much harder opposition than that Saudi garbage squad.