What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something on NBN about Bailey Starting??

Frederick

Staff member
WHAT!..why..thats sh*t...KEEP A CONSTANT TEAM SMITHY!! cmorn!!!
What's the point in keeping the same players if they're playing sh*t? I assume you were 100% against Smith dropping Lulia and giving Sau a run last week?

Sacrolishes

Juniors
haha..actually fredrick..no..wasnt against it at all mate..was pumped to see Sau play..wish he was playng again!

just like having two kickers in the squad..2 GOOD kickers..and Baily isnt a 5/8..dont know what he is actually!!..hmm
He is good tho..dont get me wrong! Just thought Dureau was doing a sufficient effort!

Jono078

Referee
Last couple weeks Dureau hasnt been as good as he was early in the year.

Not so bad to have him in reserves get some form back, and Bailey is playing good.

Serc

First Grade
Yep he did.

Hopefully going back to NSW cup won't undo all the improvement that Dureau has made this year, though on the flip side it might make him extra hungry to play in the top grade again.

Yosh

Coach
Didn't Roopy mentions Dureau always comes back a better player when he gets dropped then repickeD?

roopy

Referee
Didn't Roopy mentions Dureau always comes back a better player when he gets dropped then repickeD?
Well he never gives up after being dropped anyway.
It hasn't hurt his career that Walshy gets injured a lot and gifts the spot back to him though.
Having said that, even last year Robbo dropped him from PL and replaced him with Riley Brown of all people in about round 3, and Scotty faught back to be our PL player of the season.

otori

Juniors
I'm happy that we've finally dropped on a player on consistent poor form over a few games but Dureau hasn't been woeful compared to some badly performing forwards that need to go back to PL.

MSKnight

Juniors
I can only imagine he means Wicks, Ciraldo.

Ciraldo was ordinary last night.

Hey Pika, does Brian Smith get to watch the NSW Cup games on DVD?

Do they tape the match?

Flange1

Juniors
Both Scotty & Walshy, especially walshy, played bloody awful last night. Walshy's poor form is getting worse. But when you sign a bloke (who was never ever going to be a consistent first grader, let alone reserve grade) for a reported 150k you got to keep playing him to get some value for your money. The person or persons that are picking some of these nevilles wants to have a good look at themselves.

Ciraldo wouldn't even get a start in the u20s. The guy played 80 minutes and didn't get his jumper dirty. Timmy and the number 13 played about 20 minutes each and made more tackles and hitups in their first five minutes than Ciraldo made in 80. He must have a good photo of or some good dirt on BS.

There are a lot of blokes, especially the newer ones, that cannot play consistent mistake free football.

Pika

Bench
Hey Flange, I won see the tape for a few days.

What did you think of Tims game?

Flange1

Juniors
Timmy had two short stints, nice and solid nothing flash. No mistakes or easy hand overs. He was v happy to get that one out of the way with no injuries.

Latest posts