What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something To Giggle At.... Taylor Tells It As It Is

Stranger

Coach
Hey look everybody, Ron's back. To gutless to show up after Mondays loss so has to wait till a team other than his own can put us to the sword. Not surprised really. Now, where is Hurri?

Now, off you go before someone mentions what we did to you. Oops.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Stranger said:
Hey look everybody, Ron's back. To gutless to show up after Mondays loss so has to wait till a team other than his own can put us to the sword. Not surprised really. Now, where is Hurri?

Now, off you go before someone mentions what we did to you. Oops.

You did something to me on a RL forum?:lol: well that just says it all really:lol:

What are these pics everyone keeps talking about of you?

You beat us, but i said before the game we would struggle considering we had 16 days off. We turned it around against Souths, something you couldn't.

Stranger

Coach
I did something to you?

Pics of me?

What are you talking about :?

"i said before the game we would struggle"

Wow, way to have an excuse ready :sarcasm:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
You did something to me on a RL forum?:lol: well that just says it all really:lol:

What are these pics everyone keeps talking about of you?

You beat us, but i said before the game we would struggle considering we had 16 days off. We turned it around against Souths, something you couldn't.

Good on you, you gutless merkin! Go wipe Hagans spoof of your chin, he wants to go round the back door!

f**king couldn't come in here when your team got the sh*t kicked out of them last week but come in here, riding your butt plug when it means jack sh*t to the over all result.

Go neck yourself and all those whiney, whinging twinkie Eels fans. Smith rejected YOU lot, not the other way around. Suck it up and smell the java!

Stranger

Coach
Don't worry Gene, Ron wasn't a Parra fan when Smith joined the Eels. Ron because a fan when they started winning no doubt. Really sums up Parra fans i mean, just look at their crowds.

PrideKnight

Bench
Stranger said:
I did something to you?

Pics of me?

What are you talking about :?

"i said before the game we would struggle"

Wow, way to have an excuse ready :sarcasm:

that may have been me...its ok, i took them after you were 16

Stranger

Coach
PrideKnight said:
that may have been me...its ok, i took them after you were 16
:shock: ....

:shock:

How did my hair look. or haven't you noticed that yet? BTW, did you fit it all in;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Stranger said:
Don't worry Gene, Ron wasn't a Parra fan when Smith joined the Eels. Ron because a fan when they started winning no doubt. Really sums up Parra fans i mean, just look at their crowds.

:lol: :lol: been a supporter since 86 dude, sorry.

Went to every Parra home game in 93, 94, blows your theory, that isn't hard to do...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
Good on you, you gutless merkin! Go wipe Hagans spoof of your chin, he wants to go round the back door!

f**king couldn't come in here when your team got the sh*t kicked out of them last week but come in here, riding your butt plug when it means jack sh*t to the over all result.

Go neck yourself and all those whiney, whinging twinkie Eels fans. Smith rejected YOU lot, not the other way around. Suck it up and smell the java!

:lol: exhibit A

Smith was rejected by us dude, 10 years and f**k all even though he brought half the comp is enough time at a club, we needed a proven winner:lol:

Why don't you like twinkies?

Stranger

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
:lol: :lol: been a supporter since 86 dude, sorry.

Went to every Parra home game in 93, 94, blows your theory, that isn't hard to do...
Wow, yeah i believe you :sarcasm:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Stranger said:
Wow, yeah i believe you :sarcasm:

I don't care if you believe me or not:lol:, not as much after though, probably about 6-8 games a year both home and away since 96?

Also, my family is very close to the Parramatta club and Brian Smith did a wonderful job organizing things for my now deceased cousin.

Stranger

Coach
No doubt, Brian Smith is the 2nd coming of Hitler.

You obviously feel the need to justify yourself though ;-).

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Stranger said:
No doubt, Brian Smith is the 2nd coming of Hitler.

You obviously feel the need to justify yourself though ;-).

I think you guys don't realise that my critisism of him isn't meant to be him personally, he's a very nice bloke, and met & spoke to him a numerous times. My problem is his rationale on RL sometimes, his recruitment and selection fascination, and the way he bailed on us when things got tough for him last year ( Clint Newton ). He left us bottom of the ladder and it was an absolute miracle the way JT got the boys up and got us to 8th.

Stranger

Coach
You think he should have stayed on and finished the year? Please.

The way you attack him, he IS the 2nd coming of Hitler.

BTW, he is also responsible for september 11.

macavity

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
and the way he bailed on us when things got tough for him last year ( Clint Newton )

:crazy:

Smith WAS the problem - the uncertainty surrounding him as coach.

Newton HAD a problem - ie lack of a backbone.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stranger said:
:lol:, i expect you to lay the boot into a mate who is defending himself?

Joey has credabiity and you know it...what he says he bloody well thinks ;-)

I would of thought you guys of all people would of realised that.