What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something To Giggle At.... Taylor Tells It As It Is

Stranger

Coach
:lol:!He has credibility when it suits the argument style that people want to use.

He is just another opinion after all ;-). The club seemed to think we needed rebuilding after all?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stranger said:
:lol:!He has credibility when it suits the argument style that people want to use.

He is just another opinion after all ;-). The club seemed to think we needed rebuilding after all?

well...I mean he only spent a good part of 14-15 years at your joint so he should know what's going down there, by the way both clubs needed a change and despite what fans from side have been saying the change and the coach are great for both clubs..

btw stranger, you don't for a minute believe JT ahead of Joey do you??? ;-)

pretty sad if you do...

Stranger

Coach
eelavation said:
well...I mean he only spent a good part of 14-15 years at your joint so he should know what's going down there, by the way both clubs needed a change and despite what fans from side have been saying the change and the coach are great for both clubs..
Indeed the change of coach has been great for both clubs. I have seen what hages has done to the Knights and i don't like his coaching for it. I am learning why parra fans are iffy about Smith. Im one of the few that don't think he is the 2nd coming of Wok.

eelavation said:
btw stranger, you don't for a minute believe JT ahead of Joey do you??? ;-)

pretty sad if you do...
I do believe Joey is (as you would expect) defending a mate and JT is pissed off at the way Parra have treated him despite his service to the club.
I do however believe JT was right saying Hages f**ked up the Knights.

darkness

Juniors
This was Hagans response to Taylor not sure why some articles didn't mention it.

Taylor said soon after, "How f---ed are you? You're living off what Brian Smith built here while he's up in Newcastle trying to rebuild what you f---ed up". Hagan was also heard to tell Taylor, "Why don't you work on catching the ball instead of wrestling all f---ing game?". Taylor also said, "Thanks for the f---ing warm-up."

I think Hagan won that one.

Here's the link
http://www.smh.com.au/news/news/warmup-sparks-verbal-war/2007/07/15/1184438150639.html

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stranger said:
I do however believe JT was right saying Hages f**ked up the Knights.

why and how?? JT hasn't even set foot in Newcastle for any longer than any opposition coach or player needed to, this is why i found the comments strange..

eelavation said:
why and how?? JT hasn't even set foot in Newcastle for any longer than any opposition coach or player needed to, this is why i found the comments strange..

I'd be willing to speculate that JT has regular contact with Brian Smith.

And I bet you dollars to cents that Smithy has let JT know what he thinks about
Hags's coaching ability and what Smithy perceives as bad coaching practices e.g.
Under Hagan our boys didn't even have somewhere to change if it rained at training.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Camden Leisure Pirate said:
I'd be willing to speculate that JT has regular contact with Brian Smith.

And I bet you dollars to cents that Smithy has let JT know what he thinks about
Hags's coaching ability and what Smithy perceives as bad coaching practices e.g.
Under Hagan our boys didn't even have somewhere to change if it rained at training.

and you blame Hagan for that???? FFS him and Seagent were simply sacrifised for speaking their minds infront of the board for the lack of resources the football club had while they were running the joint and you're blaming Hages for that??

give me a break I've read everything now!!! :lol:

I'll say it again..Joey Johns has more credibility than any other person in this forum and I think if people were smart enough they would realise who's telling the truth and it wouldn't be a cut up JT who secretly misses our club to death.

Stranger

Coach
I'll say it again..Joey Johns has more credibility than any other person in this forum and I think if people were smart enough they would realise who's telling the truth and it wouldn't be a cut up JT who secretly misses our club to death.
Credibility? He is defending a mate. Bias to the extreme wouldn't you think?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stranger said:
Credibility? He is defending a mate. Bias to the extreme wouldn't you think?

are you saying what Joey is a lie and fabrication to help a mate out???

be careful how you answer that too ;-)

Latest posts