What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

songs u just cant stand

Breadman

Juniors
Any emo punk garbage
Any Britney Spears type songs
Any boy band songs
Any rapper with currency in his name
Any rapper (besides Eminem) without currency in his name

IMO 99.99% of music you see in the charts and hear on the radio (minus WSFM and JJJ) is absolute sh%t. The music industry is run by 12 year old girls, makes me sick

2 True Blues

Coach
Anything that has the lead singer wearing chunky gold chains, fat arse bitches shakin their " Booty's " in the background, and a repitional DUFF DUFF monotomous beat mascarading as music while the lead singer talks crap cause he can't sing.

In other words MOST Rap crap !!!!

Dunno

Juniors
Love Shack - B52s. Terribly overplayed too. Radio stations never seem to get over this song

Moffo

Referee
Anything by Nickelback, Linkin park or good charlotte

Cheap kiddy crap with sh*te lyrics

"I like your pants around your feet" - Worst lyrics ever. So, so stupid

Zoidberg

First Grade
Come on guys, all these songs aren't very good i'll give ya that. But I don't really think they're bad songs, some of em okay.

Songs I can't stand are ones that have no musical talent needed AND aren't even catchy, ie. Crazy Frog, the Pizza Hut song techno remix.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
I don't mind the Aussie stuff ie. Butterfingers, Hilltop Hoods
But a lot of the american r&b, hip hop, black music just gives me the sh*ts.

Elia

Juniors
a song that my friends friends sang at a party and it goes something like this:

Russell... Russell
R-U-S-S-E-L-L
Russell... Russell
R-U-S-S-E-L-L
Russell... Russell
R-U-S-S-E-L-L
Russell... Russell
R-U-S-S-E-L-L

It's soo annoying but it gets into your head , if ya hear it.

Skeletor

Juniors
nöyd said:
A mate I grew up playing footy with went to see Bros. when they were big :? :lol:

Could have been worse. He could have gone to see Bros AFTER their 15 minutes were up.

As to the substance of the thread:
Pretty much all new rap/hip hop/R&B
Pretty much anything on MTV

Martli

Coach
That push the button song, that one about the dude who's in love with a stripper or something stupid like that, most nu-metal crap, pop-rap (ie 50cent etc. love good rap though) really scrappy underground punk rock, music that is just played badly.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The Pussycat Dolls

And to think we look back now and laugh at what was topping the charts 40 years ago.

Paullyboy

Coach
That bloody rogue traders song where she keeps saying "Take me down town"

I dont normally mind their songs, but she deadset squeals that exact line over and over at least 200 times in that song. Drives me absolutely insane.

Latest posts