What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

songs u just cant stand

Slappy

Juniors
the prick from Creed sounds like he is trying to sing with marbles in his mouth, they are totally f**ked!

Nickelback take 'f**ked' to a whole new level! That paddlepop lion wannabe Chad 'Cocklicker' Kroger is a pissant of gigantic proportions. I feel embarrassed to be a human when I hear the sh*t that Nickelback fling at the unsuspecting public.

Augie March are trying hard with that flopcock wussy 'one crowded hour' sh*te! The song blows.

Pistol

Coach
Slappy said:
the prick from Creed sounds like he is trying to sing with marbles in his mouth, they are totally f**ked!

Nickelback take 'f**ked' to a whole new level! That paddlepop lion wannabe Chad 'Cocklicker' Kroger is a pissant of gigantic proportions. I feel embarrassed to be a human when I hear the sh*t that Nickelback fling at the unsuspecting public.

Augie March are trying hard with that flopcock wussy 'one crowded hour' sh*te! The song blows.

Truer words were never spoken.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Slappy said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dont hold back Uncle Slappy!!!...Let em have both barrells!!! :lol: :crazy:

- anything post 1990!!! (tongue is in cheek there chaps!)

The cover of "One" by Mary J Blige is an absolute Train Wreck. I'm not one who usually fires up when a bad cover of a great song is spewed forth to the world, but for one of the most soul-reaching songs to be re-birthed in such a catastrophic way is unbelievable.

You're on a hiding to nothing when attempting such a cover, so you gotta make sure it is impeccable if having a go - I'm surprised they even considered it.

SP

Bench
anything by james f**kin blunt, maybe he should of got shot in Iraq

and the veronicas piss me off too, wherever you look on tv or listen to the radio there is something about em on it

tlk

Bench
SP said:
anything by james f**kin blunt, maybe he should of got shot in Iraq

and the veronicas piss me off too, wherever you look on tv or listen to the radio there is something about em on it
so so freaken true!!!!!!!!!
and ben lee
missy higins

Slappy

Juniors
the legend killer said:
so so freaken true!!!!!!!!!
and ben lee
missy higins

Don't get me started on Missy Higgins, she's an impostor, there's nothing alternative about her at all. Why is it as soon as some bird picks up a guitar or even goes near a piano, they are all of a sudden alternative?

That song 'the special two' exposed her as the two legged fiasco that she is!
And that other catastrophe 'Scar' with its didactic lyrics, well it won her an ARIA, so need I say more.
Missy.JPG

That's right Missy, now jam it into your neck!

Phillips

Referee
any of that 'emo' crap

all those bands that sing in a high pitched voice and dress in black, why cant they all DIE

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Bring back John Fifita said:
The cover of "One" by Mary J Blige is an absolute Train Wreck. I'm not one who usually fires up when a bad cover of a great song is spewed forth to the world, but for one of the most soul-reaching songs to be re-birthed in such a catastrophic way is unbelievable.

You're on a hiding to nothing when attempting such a cover, so you gotta make sure it is impeccable if having a go - I'm surprised they even considered it.

What was Bono thinking?

shadow grinder

First Grade
Bring back John Fifita said:

metallica's 'one'?