What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

songs u just cant stand

Godz Illa

Coach
These threads are so whiny and I usually prefer to avoid them... but... Science Is Golden by The Grates, grates on me. Hard.

Black Kitty

Juniors
When the war is over - Cosima DeVito

Way to ruin a good song!

actually most re-makes tend to ruin some of the best songs ever made!

Martli

Coach
My mate was playing Aqua in his car a while ago, that reminded me why I played baseball with my CD.

Christmas Ape

Juniors
Black Kitty said:
When the war is over - Cosima DeVito

Way to ruin a good song!

John Farnham ruined that song long before Cosima DeVito. It couldn't get any more ruined.

Ruined is a good word isn't it?

Ruined.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Christmas Ape said:
John Farnham ruined that song long before Cosima DeVito. It couldn't get any more ruined.

Ruined is a good word isn't it?

Ruined.

Ohh cmon Johnny Farnham is one of the greats. Maybe overplayed a little but its still good.

Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
The entire new RHCP album. They had it playing at a party i was at on the weekend and needlessly to say, bored me to death. I'm currently dead.

Not classic RHCP but i dont think its too bad of an album, Stadium Arcadium, 21st Century, Hump De Bump, Shes only 18 are good songs. Some others are lacking though.

Slappy

Juniors
Farnham absolutely obliterated Men at Work's Overkill!
The merkin is a disease, anything he touches turns to sh*t!

Slappy

Juniors
Exactly, the bastard keeps turning up and f**king up people's days all the time.

(BTW Weasels you're up in the trivia thread if you're interested)

hrundi99

First Grade
Zoidberg said:
Come on guys, all these songs aren't very good i'll give ya that. But I don't really think they're bad songs, some of em okay.

Songs I can't stand are ones that have no musical talent needed AND aren't even catchy, ie. Crazy Frog, the Pizza Hut song techno remix.

How ridiculously non-committal of you...

hrundi99

First Grade
Christmas Ape said:
Farnham also ruined The Beatles' Help.

He's got an arse kicking coming when I catch up with him for that one.

I actually completely disagree. It was a completely different arrangement but I reckon it worked.

Say what you want about him but the guy can sing.

shark_girl

Juniors
Bernard Fanning: Wish you well
Guy Sebastian: Angels brought me here

I cannot stand Delta Goodrem! She is the biggest whinny brat!
Don't like any of the sh*t by Kate DeArugo either.

Latest posts