What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill leaves the country

leaguelover3

juniors
How can you call yourself a league lover and be happy to see a talent such as him leave the NRL.

If i didnt love league i wouldnt be on here, did you ever think of that.?
Ye its a shame his left but bad for the game, terrible in fact, but really when you look at it deep down couldnt happen to a better club.

Hope that works for you.:)

I just hope now there are no clauses in your new signings contracts :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
Thsi SBW thing has turned the whole game on its head.

If SBW had told the dogs of his plans a few years earlier, they might have been able to keep a Mason, a Shrekky, Anasta and/or Myles.

The Roosters would then be coming last ( ie their natural state) and all would be right with the league.

Instead of SBW rocking up for that charity, Danny Weildler could show up.

Quint

Juniors
T
The Roosters would then be coming last ( ie their natural state) and all would be right with the league.

Sorry to burst ya bubble Big D
Everyone knows that the league Planets are aligned and all is well when your mob is at the bottom of the heap...
Other than that ...I agree with everything you have said.

I feel sorry for you Bulldogs fans, i know how it feels when Lyon left us but this is much worse.

SBW's manager is due to be on nine news in the sports section tonight. I think he has a lot to do with this and has a lot to answer too. I wonder if SBW's 3rd party sponsor didn't pay up like Gasnier's?

The Chef

Juniors
Geez Sonny, if you're too scared to face the Dragons just say so, don't have to fly off like that!

leaguelover3

juniors
we obviously won't be using the money to sign someone for next season (who is left to sign?), but for the season after that we should be sweet.

Should be sweet, thats the problem your club has always thought they can BUY who ever they want, that's not gonna be happening anymore it's over, Kevin Moore will attract more Lee Tamaris, Brad Morrins that's all there is to it, you'll be lucky if the signings next yr even turn up now.:p

Quigs

Immortal
Should be sweet, thats the problem your club has always thought they can BUY who ever they want, that's not gonna be happening anymore it's over, Kevin Moore will attract more Lee Tamaris, Brad Morrins that's all there is to it, you'll be lucky if the signings next yr even turn up now.:p

Hey Kimmorley is a done deal.. signed, the inks dried, his bags are packed. He has lodged the money in his Bank account.

Noddy is a Doggy, flat inside passes and all.

He is yours.

Bon appetite.

Cheers
Quigs

Abz

Juniors
Thsi SBW thing has turned the whole game on its head.

If SBW had told the dogs of his plans a few years earlier, they might have been able to keep a Mason, a Shrekky, Anasta and/or Myles.

Instead of SBW rocking up for that charity, Danny Weildler could show up.
Enough of the hypothetical situation mates ;-)

Dogs Of War

Coach
ecussonfadas.gif

How apt is that club emblem for Sonny Bill. He will wear that with pride!

Looking at the this french clubs roster, they do have some pretty good talent on there books..

Current and former internationals

New signings

Hopefully Henjack and SBW get out on the piss, and Henjack wacks him one! It would make most of us Dogs fan happy.

2 True Blues

Coach
Did anyone see this blokes manager on the box. What a self centred cunny he is as well by the looks of ' it ". With advice from the likes of his manager and Anthony Mundine, Who the f**k needs enemies . ??

Lmfao......

Abz

Juniors
ecussonfadas.gif

How Apt Is That Club Emblem For Sonny Bill. He Will Wear That With Pride!

Looking At The This French Clubs Roster, They Do Have Some Pretty Good Talent On There Books..

current And Former Internationals

new Signings

Hopefully Henjack And Sbw Get Out On The Piss, And Henjack Wacks Him One! It Would Make Most Of Us Dogs Fan Happy.

They Signed Henjack Too??? Ffs!!!

ibrmo01

Juniors
Its no big deal...i think he did the right thing...We have a Crappy Club with Crappy Management Specifically a CRAPPY Coach that no one wants to play for and he STILL WONT QUIT!!!!!

WTF Do you expect the guy to do...

Folkes is the reason the Club is suffering!!! To be honest i dont even think this Craig Moore Dude is the answer for next year either..........

2 True Blues

Coach
been able to keep a Mason, a Shrekky, Anasta and/or Myles.

;-):lol:

If the Roosters have won more grandfinals than the Rabbits. Where then would that leave the rabbits. In that comparison mate. :cool: ;-)

jayjayselmes

Juniors
The bad thing is the french clubs will tell the NRL and the Bulldogs tough sh*t!!!

They wont be able to stop him playing in France.... What are they going to do? fly over and drag him off the field. the NRL has stuff all jurisdiction in France.

If they rang me and said Sonny is still under contract and cannot play for any french team or club period.... id laugh and hang up the phone.

2 True Blues

Coach
The bad thing is the french clubs will tell the NRL and the Bulldogs tough sh*t!!!

They wont be able to stop him playing in France.... What are they going to do? fly over and drag him off the field. the NRL has stuff all jurisdiction in France.

If they rang me and said Sonny is still under contract and cannot play for any french team or club period.... id laugh and hang up the phone.

I think Sterlo made a valid point in this area earlier in the day on TV. If he left to play volleyball what could you do.? Different sport/code right ? And he is playing Union. Different code than league. !

At 1.5 million he only has to play 2 years . But should never be allowed back into league. That is the price he should, and will IMO pay for this. ;-)

PS... The business machine that is the current NRL, will ( and have to hand forced ) make an example of him.

Latest posts