What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sons of "@$@*&$

Mighty Tiger

Bench
girvie said:
What is your source on Gary Freeman coaching Norths.

You know a friend of a friend of a friend's mothers brother whos friend of a friends fathers sister heard the whisper ;-)

I don't know if its set in stone yet but I was told by a certain person who is being recruited by him for Norths that this was the case ;-)

I think that persons dad is a selector and a member of some sides board :lol:

Utey

Coach
LOL you dont want to see Junior Kenny. He plays netball. But Junior Junior Kenny looks into it. :D

Adam Spadam

Juniors
Ryan Gerard son of Geoff Gerard - pity he will be playing for Gary Freeman coached North Sydney next year though for a chance to play with the Storm

Is that right about Ryan? geeze...he must have developed late, he'd be around 21 now, wasnt really a high profile footballer in high school.

how about,
Steve Ella Jr and David Woods Jr but without the injuries their dads had.
would be a good centre partnership.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Adam Spadam said:
Is that right about Ryan? geeze...he must have developed late, he'd be around 21 now, wasnt really a high profile footballer in high school.

Yeah apperantly Whiz has said that he thinks Ryan will be able to crack it into the 1st grade squad so Ryan is thinking about taking a year off from studies and focus more time on footy

girvie

Staff member
Mighty Tiger said:
Ryan Gerard son of Geoff Gerard - pity he will be playing for Gary Freeman coached North Sydney next year though for a chance to play with the Storm

Who did Ryan Gerard play for this year?

Latest posts