What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 3 - QLD v NSW *SPOILERS*

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
skeepe said:
Jamie Lyon :lol:

He hasn't even done anything this season to show that he deserves a first grade spot, let alone a rep spot.

His name is Bob Fulton.

I have a mate who works at the NRL and was speaking to Ian Schubert. Ian told him what we all know, the NSW selectors have agendas and would rather the team lose than drop/not pick certain players. It is an abslolute farce.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think it'll be one of the first Origin matches I won't care about in a long time. Although if Tonga earns QLD selection I might just sway.... :sarcasm:

Kingytek

Juniors
Dodger said:
I think it'll be one of the first Origin matches I won't care about in a long time. Although if Tonga earns QLD selection I might just sway.... :sarcasm:

I understand what your saying.... I almost don't want to watch it in protest!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wow a lot of changes there, I think NSW can win. :roll:

Bird who's been playing lock is at 5/8

King who is a centre, still on the wing

Lyon and Kite who have been sh*tt, still there

Once again the forward pack for NSW is gonna get smashed, there's not enough agro in the forwards, and the selectors who failed to see that. Its a dead rubber why couldnt they get some new blood into the team

skeepe

Immortal
S.S.T.I.D said:
His name is Bob Fulton.

I have a mate who works at the NRL and was speaking to Ian Schubert. Ian told him what we all know, the NSW selectors have agendas and would rather the team lose than drop/not pick certain players. It is an abslolute farce.

Too true. I was listening to a little bit of 2GB on Sunday, and Bob Fulton mentioned that he thought Jamie Lyon was the best defensive centre in the game. I knew then that he would be retained.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
bwahahahahahah 3-0 whitewash!!!!! :lol:

Lyons still there, Ryans still there :crazy:

what happened to the saviour Mullen? all of a sudden a backrower is a better choice then his natural position?

ortz18

Juniors
Half the bloody teams in the nrl would beat this side ffs. Melbourne would slaughter them for one. I mean seriously why put a halves pairing in that is currently sitting at the bottom half of the ladder. Why put mason at prop when he is devestating second rower, why put lyon on when he is a fat slob. Why put king on the wing when centre is his position and he has proved this every time backing from origin by getting man of the match. Why keep cooper in the side when he does f**k all. Why not grothe when he just runs over the top of everyone. I mean f**k what the hell is wrong with these selectors, if the whole of league unlimited can see then why can't they. I hope we lose by a 100!

Hurriflatch

Referee
ShadesOfTheSun said:
We're 2-0 down, and the only players replaced are those who are injured. What do the likes of Watmough and Farah have to do?

Forge their birth certificates to show they were born in QLD

Greg Bird 5/8 = NSW no chance in hell......the guys a ball runner ffs, kimmorley suffered in game 2 with anasta there, hows he gonna go with someone who is even less of an organiser

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bird is just like Anasta, a lock playing five-eighth.

At least Anasta can kick though? This is even worse!!

Kimmorley will get targetted and NSW will have ABSOLUTELY NO KICKING GAME.

Mr Saab

Referee
yobbo84 said:
LOL, Bird and Kimmorley couldn't even beat Souths and they pick them to beat QLD?

That just about sums it up.
Poor NSW....makes me almost feel sorry for their supporters...almost.
But then i remember the "great" days of QLD when they had the likes of Green/Ikin/Lam/Fien as the halves.