What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sookiest Fan Group

Hutty1986

Immortal
No the fact that when they did turn up all they did was whinge that the game should have been played at Brookvale. The way that everything that ever goes wrong is somehow the NRL or David Gallops fault.

They had a fair point. It's a disgrace they lost that genuine home semi, but that's another debate altogether

Sleep

Juniors
tumblr_l7tt232s7A1qbipv3o1_500.gif

We're one of the clubs to whinge the least.

Tell that to Cityrail and the fan who came out to find his car had been given a paint job while he was at the game courtesy of some Bulldogs fans.

mongoose

Coach
On this forum, Eels fans by far.

They literally caused floods of tears when Dugan got picked for NSW fullback over Hayne... 10 months later half of NSW is now flooded because of them crying.

Living in Brisbane though, broncos fans whinge and cry every year they dont win the premiership.

Knightmare

Coach
Broncos fans have the greatest sense of entitlement. That may start to wane a little in the next few years though.

Lol@50uff$ fans are the most delusional.

Parramatta fans are the most bi-polar. When the Eels are winning, everybody is happily on the bandwagon, but when they are losing, they are doomed for the next 5 seasons at least and Hindy should get out while he can and go somewhere he can win a comp before he retires.

Raiders fans are the biggest sooks.

Canterbury and Melbourne fans have the biggest case of denial ("The people wrecking trains and starting fights aren't real Bulldogs fans!"; "None of the players knew they were cheating, it's all Gallop's fault for taking our Premierships away because the team worked really really hard for them!")

Knights fans are the biggest emo's.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
All supporters will have a moan.

I still laugh at various Parra nuffies trying to deathride Dugan every week. They have been doing that for about a year now because certain Raider supporters trolled them to breaking point.

Manly carry on but thats a cultural thing with the club. Same with Melbourne. bloo bloo they are out to get us. It seems to help them win matches so why not. I quite like it. It.

roofromoz

First Grade
All supporters will have a moan.

Have a read of the game day thread on the official Panthers forum - the rule of thumb is that a loss will always tend to have at least double the number of pages than that after a win. Easier to whinge than praise I guess...

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Parramatta fans are the most bi-polar. When the Eels are winning, everybody is happily on the bandwagon, but when they are losing, they are doomed for the next 5 seasons at least and Hindy should get out while he can and go somewhere he can win a comp before he retires.

Raiders fans are the biggest sooks.

:lol: very true

StormHi

Juniors
I think you guys have it Wrong All teams and Fans Whinge about the Storm (RA RA RA Cheats RA RA Graplers RA RA Hand Outs RA RA Cameron smiths Chin RA RA Bellyaches Swearing) It never Ends Honestly Storm Fans don't really have much to Cry about we got a winning Culture a great team and the feeling one gets when ones team wins a GF (legally or not the feeling is still there and I'll never forget it)

The only Whingers are the twits (Butters and deffinately Joshy) Who actually think we deserved to keep the Trophies and GF wins (absolutely not) Punishment 100% fit the crime and thats the Belif of 99% of storm fans Just because the Media and Waldron claimed it was unfair or said thats how all fans feel don't make it so.

Raiders Fans and Broncoes Fans hands down the biggest whingers (Cant go visit my Dad after a Broncs loss as its the worlds biggest whinge fest!!)