What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry guys

gunning_for_panthers said:
Hey Panthers fans,

I doubt that any of you know that I used to passionately support the Knights until 2003, when the Panthers won the Grand Final.

In the last few weeks I have realised what a stupid mistake it was jumping on the Panthers bandwagon in 2003.

Before yesterday's game against the Raiders I realised it was time to jump off the bandwagon.

I have now officially jumped off the bandwagon and started supporting the Knights again

I understand that I will cop a fair bit of abuse, but now I realise that I had done the wrong thing and now I will do the right thing.

Soon I will be requesting a name change so I am not affiliated with the Panthers anymore.

Anyway, sorry for jumping on the bandwagon, I did the wrong thing, and now it is time for me to jump off.

so you DO "support" bayern on the basis of success ... flea

Spitty

Juniors
ashton said:
Take Woolnough, Tighe and Worthless back to Newcastle with you PLEASE

Sorry no return on those items....

I don't care if you've got a receipt, you knew they were damaged when you brought them.

lainey

Juniors
Here's your hat, what's your hurry.....:D

Teach you stole the post I was gonna put....:(

The Teach

Juniors
I couldn't help myself Lainz. He is obviously a 12 yr old idiot who wants to jump off the bandwagon as soon as the going gets rough.

Apey

Staff member
The Teach said:
I couldn't help myself Lainz. He is obviously a 12 yr old idiot who wants to jump off the bandwagon as soon as the going gets rough.

I think he's 17, which is even sadder, because maturity then is a lot higher than when you are 12

f uckwit.

just f uck off you tool, you are a waste of space.

suck sh!t to the knights for having you. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

:crazy:

Cry me a river you tool :-({|=:-({|=

Dave Q

Coach
Thou can only have one mistress ( or master ) in rugby league.

Points will gather again for the Penrith Panthers, hopefully not next weekend, but it will happen!

All roads lead to CUA this weekend for what is clearly the match of the round.

Gunning has come clean about his fickle affiliation, he didnt quite execute his anxiety in the most constructive manner, but he deserves a modicum of respect for his admission.

Time for Souths to walk the walk!

Dragooner

Bench
I just saw the Newcastle faithful on a plane to Equitorial Guinea, they hope NP won't find him there.

Panthers have started a mardigras in the street without the gayness, all uphill climb for you Panthers! Enjoy it!

Ever since he supported Arsenal we have declined and have not one the EPL since and probably won't this year because of all his 'Arsenal are gonna own Manchester Uts' sh*t. Same happened to you guys. Will just sit and twiddle my thumbs untill he jumps on the Man U bandwagon.

HevyDevy

Coach
How the f**k can you change teams?

You don't just DECIDE to support someone. Supporting your team is about passion and it's ingrained from an early age. You don't just wake up one day and say 'My team is crap, I think I'll go and support someone else instead."

Unbelievable.

Fibroman

First Grade
Although it is disappointing to lose, especially at home against one of the bottom sides, i can take solace that it was our mistakes that let us down along with some dubious refereeing and a very skinny 10 metres (for them). We were clearly the better side when we controlled the ball. It was an improved performance from that v's the Broncos.