What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soufs > Roosters

t-ba

Post Whore
S.S.T.I.D said:
You'd think after 100 years, 20 leagues, countless internationals, that we had earnt our right to be in the league f**kwit.

You;d think so...24 premierships didn't exactly save Valleys though...Can't live on past glories and all that.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
t-ba said:
You;d think so...24 premierships didn't exactly save Valleys though...Can't live on past glories and all that.

No you can't, I agree. And if we were to go bankrupt or something, fair enough. But if we can pay our way, which we ALWAYS have, then we deserve our spot. Whether we are winning spoons or leagues.

I will admit its good to see Souths finally do well, but I still think their fans are getting a bit carried away after 3 games, because the Roosters, Eels and Sharks aren't really setting the world on fire.

Marshall_magic said:
I will admit its good to see Souths finally do well, but I still think their fans are getting a bit carried away after 3 games, because the Roosters, Eels and Sharks aren't really setting the world on fire.

I agree. But with the roster, the simple but effective style of play and the current team spirit they have going, Souths fans have every right to be happy. I've watched all 3 games and as long as they don't get too many injuries or get too flustered when they lose a couple they are more than capable of winning the 12 or 13 game necessary to make the 8, and since they haven't finished any higher than 9th for 18 years, they'd grab any top 8 spot with glee i'd imagine.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's been explained before though - Souths fans aren't just excited at the on field happenings - there's so much that's happened off the field too that's been promised - and it's finally all coming together.

Brycey

Juniors
This is all a conflict of interest to me...I love the Roosters and part of that package is to hate theRabbitohs and vice-versa for the Rabbits fans. But all my family support the Bunnies and they were the first team I went for til I was old enough to make up my own mind...so while I quietly and shamefully wish them well I do have to say next time we play I hope we f**king SMASH you!!!!

Trentski

Juniors
LOL...

Souths can soak it up as much as they want. . .

But there is a lllllllllllllooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg way to go.

Dont we all recall the Sharks leading the comp last year? lol look what happened to those f00ls

Bring on the bunnies injuries.. lets see how they cope then.

Btw i think the bunnies mite aswell relocate to New Zealand .... how many of them are in the team?

Penance

Juniors
Trentski said:
LOL...

Souths can soak it up as much as they want. . .

But there is a lllllllllllllooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg way to go.

Dont we all recall the Sharks leading the comp last year? lol look what happened to those f00ls

Bring on the bunnies injuries.. lets see how they cope then.

Btw i think the bunnies mite aswell relocate to New Zealand .... how many of them are in the team?
lol. what a poor attempt to kill the vibe. Tool

Jobdog

Live Update Team
On the subject of Souths, good on them for doing well, but I still hate them with a passion. I'm of the same opinion as others in this thread already that the Rabbits fans are getting waaaaaaaaaaaay too carried away with their form. Yes, they have looked solid in all three matches, but lets face it, they've only played the Roosters, Sharks and Eels.

t-ba

Post Whore
Jobdog said:
On the subject of Souths, good on them for doing well, but I still hate them with a passion. I'm of the same opinion as others in this thread already that the Rabbits fans are getting waaaaaaaaaaaay too carried away with their form. Yes, they have looked solid in all three matches, but lets face it, they've only played the Roosters, Sharks and Eels.

It's good value. How hilarious would it be if they crashed and burned halfway through the season?

Latest posts