What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soufs > Roosters

Y2Eel

First Grade
4freak.png
Does he have a wierd Growth on his head also?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Timmah said:
:x

Stoopid LU ladder makers... Rabbitohs are second.

Still :lol:mad:Goosters.
Well that'd be because some stoopid poster decided to do a screen capture while the stoopid ladder maker was checking on stoopid Timmer's typos.
Not mentioning any names.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Willow said:
Well that'd be because some stoopid poster decided to do a screen capture while the stoopid ladder maker was checking on stoopid Timmer's typos.
Not mentioning any names.

:p

I aren't stoopid :fist:

innsaneink

Referee
chewme said:
Does it really matter were we are on the ladder,the chooks are still last

Well...one would think with all these past seasons of loss after loss after loss ete etc....that now youve started winning youd be more concerned with your own team.

I guess not.

Timmah

Staff member
innsaneink said:
Well...one would think with all these past seasons of loss after loss after loss ete etc....that now youve started winning youd be more concerned with your own team.

I guess not.
Tigers 0/3 too... :lol:

Sugar

Bench
innsaneink said:

I guess not.
I have no concern at our position I'm at ease with it;-)

Titanic

First Grade
The best thing about the Souths' resurgence is that at last we won't have to put up with the weekly comments excusing piss-poor under-achieving peformances justifying their existance. Keep it up Bunnies .... please.

Timmah

Staff member
It will stay at 6 next week bunny hop - but it'll still be 6 more than the Goosters. ;-)

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Titanic said:
The best thing about the Souths' resurgence is that at last we won't have to put up with the weekly comments excusing piss-poor under-achieving peformances justifying their existance. Keep it up Bunnies .... please.

You'd think after 100 years, 20 leagues, countless internationals, that we had earnt our right to be in the league f**kwit.

Latest posts