What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundwave leaks two bands for 2013 lineup

Soundwave timetables are out.

My Soundwave Schedule
Crossfaith 1130-1200
Miss May I 1230-100
Periphery 120-200
Bullet for My valentine 215-300
Stone Sour 345-430
Slayer 430-500 (will cut it short to see KSE)
Killswitch Engage 520-600
Linkin Park 630-745 (may cut them short and go see BMTH if they play their gay new shit)
The Amity Affliction 820-900
Metallica 900-1000

natheel

Coach
My 3 main bands were offspring, blink and Metallica :(

Dunno what to do

Might watch first half of offspring and end of metallica

adamkungl

Immortal
12:20 s3 Dragonforce
1:20 s5 Sylosis
2:15 s1 Bullet for my Valentine OR s5 Orange Goblin
3:00 s1 Kyuss
3:20 s5 The Sword
4:30 s1 Slayer
5:30 s1 APC OR s2 Paramore OR s3 Killswitch
6:20 s1 Linkin Park OR s3 Ghost
7:45 (get in early) s1 Metallica

Looking like a 5.5 hrs in the main pit, im set on getting to the fence for Metallica. As much as Linkin Park suck massive dick, i guess it's worth it to push to the front.

I am pretty happy, every main band I wanna see doesn't clash. I am neither here nor there with Metallica, they are just a novelty to finish off the night for me..

Would have liked to have seen Blink, APC, Kingdom of Sorrow and Cancer Bats, but it doesnt bother me really.

natheel

Coach
Cancer bats I'm so excited to see!

I've seen Metallica twice before an offspring once. But never seen blink. I think ill go to blink and see if they're any good. If not ill go to Metallica but if they're then ill watch offspring and blink.

Must see for me (now seeing all clashes)

Vandals
Billy Talent
Cancer Bats

Cancer bats I'm so excited to see!

I've seen Metallica twice before an offspring once. But never seen blink. I think ill go to blink and see if they're any good. If not ill go to Metallica but if they're then ill watch offspring and blink.

Must see for me (now seeing all clashes)

Vandals
Billy Talent
Cancer Bats

Cancer Bats are kewl... I reckon there is a good chance they will get Axewound out next year seeing as though both Cancer Bats and BFMV are here this year.

Silent Knight

First Grade
This is probably how my day in Brisbane will go.

11:20 Red Fang
12:20 Dragonforce
12:45 Anthrax
1:30 Tomahawk
2:15 Flogging Molly
3:00 Kyuss Lives
3:45 Sum 41
4:30 Slayer
5:30 APC
6:30 Linkin Park
7:45 Metallica

Already got a ticket to the Offspring sideshow and will probably go to the Blink 182/The Vandals sideshow now too.

If I didn't want a good spot for Metallica I would have opted for Garbage over Linkin Park. I'm Only Happy When It Rains is a personal favourite in my MP3 rotation. A sad omission but you never get to see every band you want.

I'm sorry to miss KSE but there's no way I'm missing out on APC after they pulled out of BDO '04. I'm sure The Sword will return at a later date.

natheel

Coach
Cancer Bats are kewl... I reckon there is a good chance they will get Axewound out next year seeing as though both Cancer Bats and BFMV are here this year.

in the time table it says *Special Guest* on one of the stages...maybe just maybe they could play? I really like axewound too awesome mix of Bullet and CB

natheel

Coach
This is probably how my day in Brisbane will go.

11:20 Red Fang
12:20 Dragonforce
12:45 Anthrax
1:30 Tomahawk
2:15 Flogging Molly
3:00 Kyuss Lives
3:45 Sum 41
4:30 Slayer
5:30 APC
6:30 Linkin Park
7:45 Metallica

Already got a ticket to the Offspring sideshow and will probably go to the Blink 182/The Vandals sideshow now too.

If I didn't want a good spot for Metallica I would have opted for Garbage over Linkin Park. I'm Only Happy When It Rains is a personal favourite in my MP3 rotation. A sad omission but you never get to see every band you want.

I'm sorry to miss KSE but there's no way I'm missing out on APC after they pulled out of BDO '04. I'm sure The Sword will return at a later date.

The Sword were cool a few years back. I enjoyed them while waiting out the morning till Nonpoint

11:30 Versus The World
12:00 The Lawrence Arms
12:45 Mindless Self Indulgence
1:30 THE VANDALS
2:15 Bullet For My Valentine
Nothing for a while, get something to eat
4:20 Shai Hulud
5:20 Madball
6:20 Sick of it All
7:45 Blink 182
bail

franklin2323

Immortal
F**k knows what I will do about the Blink/Offspring-Metallica clash.

I am going to Offspring sideshow. So if Blink spend too much time talking or play new stuff at Brisbane. I will just watch Metallica.

Reasonable setlists from Blink watch Blink/Offspring. Same with Garbage/LP. Other then that pretty decent as far as clashes.

Tweek

Juniors
how stupid to put any band up aainst metallica, i wanna see offspring and blink pretty bad but cant miss metallica....

Danish

Referee
I've seen Metallica more recently (06 Summersonic, 2.5 hour set including Master of Puppets in its entirety) and I've seen LP a couple times in the last 7 years, so I'll be giving them a miss for Blink and Offspring who I've only seen once and never respectively.

TBH I'll likely spend my day from Sum 41 onwards at Stage 2. Prior to that I will be making sure I get in a big feed and perhaps I'll squirrel away some water given their propensity to run out of these things towards the end of soundwaves

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
I've seen Metallica more recently (06 Summersonic, 2.5 hour set including Master of Puppets in its entirety) and I've seen LP a couple times in the last 7 years, so I'll be giving them a miss for Blink and Offspring who I've only seen once and never respectively.

TBH I'll likely spend my day from Sum 41 onwards at Stage 2. Prior to that I will be making sure I get in a big feed and perhaps I'll squirrel away some water given their propensity to run out of these things towards the end of soundwaves

That's my theory on the clashes. Metallica are always here. Never seen blink saw Offspring once.

As for water. ANZ is being used plenty of taps in the toilets there and plenty of shade too so sweet

firechild

First Grade
Facebook, Fasterlouder or just Google Soundwave timetable.

Cheers, found it on fasterlouder. Sux that Cypress Hill clash with Slayer but I'll be camped at stage 1 from either 4:30 or 5:30 (depending which of those 2 I decide to see).

In other news, Tool have just announced a tour in April, tickets on sale next week.

Red Bear

Referee
That's my theory on the clashes. Metallica are always here. Never seen blink saw Offspring once.

As for water. ANZ is being used plenty of taps in the toilets there and plenty of shade too so sweet
Ever been to a big day out?

Everything is concrete and everything/where is hot, in my experience.

Dont have tickets but if I did i'd be annoyed about some of the clashes. Gallows with the Vandals and Flogging Molly (i'd opt for the latter two I think but still shit). Metallica and Blink (probably Blink 182 in the hope of some Dude Ranch stuff, having seen Metallica twice). Sick of it All and Cancer Bats a bit of a clash also

franklin2323

Immortal
ANZ has those huge corridors behind it all in shade. So even the stands are offline there's plenty of space too cool.

Latest posts