What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundwave leaks two bands for 2013 lineup

franklin2323

Immortal
Look at the international bands he brings out. Most have 2-3 albums under their belts. a good solid 5 or so years touring all over the world. There's not many Aussie bands that can fit that category sadly.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Am I the only one here who rates Perfect Circle ?

I fork out the cash just to see them.

Am I the only one here who rates Perfect Circle ?

I fork out the cash just to see them.

They are ok, but IMO Tool are wayyyy better. 2 Totally different bands I know besides Maynard, but jeese, every tool song is an epic musical masterpiece and gives me cravings to try a hallucinogenic drug.

firechild

First Grade
APC are awesome, I saw them when they toured in 2004. Agree with Chicken Hunter that Tool are a class above but I rate Tool over any other band. APC are probably the only reason I'm seriously contemplating going. Metallica are great but I saw them when they toured last so couldn't justify $189 just for them but as long as Metallica don't play at the same time as APC I'm there.

beave

Coach
I've been listening to Mer de Noms all day, f**king love APC!

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
I have a feeling Testament may be one of those bands. I cant see the Big 4 happening without them being the last 4 bands on the main stages. I cant see linkin Park or offspring relagated to afternoon slots on the main stage, weirder things have happened though.

So Yeah I have a gut feeling Testament will be one of the big metal bands he is talking about.

Testament just released a top notch album

adamkungl

Immortal
Anthrax's last one was good too, Death Magnetic was good... Slayer and Megadeths latest offerings..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RedVDave

First Grade
Sorry if already mentioned but Billy Talent all but confirmed they were going to Soundwave tonight.

Latest posts