What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Australian NRL Coverage by Channel 9

Zigwaa

Bench
In SA we've been shafted back to the graveyard shift time slots of a few years ago of after 11pm on Friday nights and 3am Monday Mornings. Not sure if Victoria has as well, but I know they did the last few weeks.

Anyone who wants to help us get it back by signing this petition that would be a great help.

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitio...live-into-south-australia-on-digital-channels

SA NRL coverage sucks enough without being able to watch it on free to air.

Cheers.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'll sign your petition, jerkface.

good initiative :)

someday channel 9 should realise there is a market in most parts of australia for our great code..

Haynzy

First Grade
I've hit up Twitter and had a few retweets.
Maybe we should try and get a hashtag like #2ndclasscitizens to trend.

I rang channel 9 and the poor lady said she'd been inundated with calls over the last few days.
She said that she'd logged them all as complaints and that she hoped they'd sort it out.

I also called the NRL and they aren't happy and will be putting pressure on 9 to fix it up.

STORM.99/07

Bench
We love rugby league here in Sadelaide. So annoyed that the game starts here at 12.30am. Whats the go channel 9???

Perth Red

Post Whore
People say there is no appetite for NRL when 9k turn up for a game in Adelaide yet the NRL refuses to do anything to support the growth and awareness of the game there. Our game sucks at marketing itself in order to grow new markets.

wain

Juniors
Was just coming online to state the same thing. Last weeks Sunday game was the same. As I recall, the last TV deal insisted on live national coverage, obviously on GEM down here...last night? Antique roadshow.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
After Friday nights game they showed the Sunday match (Tigers/Manly) was being scheduled 4pm on Ch 9 (NSW, Qld, ACT and NT) and on GEM (Vic, WA, SA, Tas).

Was it shown at 4pm yesterday into SA?

Zigwaa

Bench
Thanks for the support guys. We've got 144 signatures which is pretty good for 3 days. Hoping to get up over a thousand signatures and send to channel 9.

I checked the guide yesterday and it wasn't on but didn't change the station to actually check.

Latest posts