What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Australian NRL Coverage by Channel 9

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Most larger sports bars are willing to put it on for you on a screen no one is watching without the sound. Sucks I know but it's the best you'll get.

Cheers for that mate. I watched the Eels/Cowboys at a sports bar called Alma or something and also managed to watch the other 2 games that day.

Sound was down, but so were the other tvs.

Zigwaa

Bench
Cheers for that mate. I watched the Eels/Cowboys at a sports bar called Alma or something and also managed to watch the other 2 games that day.

Sound was down, but so were the other tvs.

No worries, glad you got to see some games.

Zigwaa

Bench
I've mailed a copy of the petition with 555 signatures (now has 565) and comments to the NRL, Channel 9 Adelaide and David Gyngell at Channel 9.

Also sent a media release to news limited about it with the petition link.

See if it gets some attention now.

Zigwaa

Bench
I've mailed a copy of the petition with 555 signatures (now has 565) and comments to the NRL, Channel 9 Adelaide and David Gyngell at Channel 9.

Also sent a media release to news limited about it with the petition link.

See if it gets some attention now.

I don't think Gyngell will be replying, seems a bit busy at the moment fighting his own battles :lol:

Up to 644 signatures now
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitio...live-into-south-australia-on-digital-channels

Canard

Immortal
Signed it bra.

Never really go in for these internet things as they achieve nothing, sorry to say, but being a fellow non-League state resident I understand the pain.

Zigwaa

Bench
Cheers mate. It may not get anywhere but I had to do something more than sending letters of complaint.

It really is pathetic of Channel 9 and the NRL.

Jeffmister

Juniors
Noticed at the end of last weeks FNF broadcast when they do the promo for next weeks game, they removed the GEM broadcast time for Adelaide viewers which was there in previous weeks

Zigwaa

Bench
Noticed at the end of last weeks FNF broadcast when they do the promo for next weeks game, they removed the GEM broadcast time for Adelaide viewers which was there in previous weeks

That doesn't bode well for us then.

I've read that regional South Australia are still getting it live on GEM, just not Adelaide. That pretty makes it the most insular place in the country, what a joke.

Latest posts