What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Queensland Crushers

Wb1234

Referee
If you watch the Becoming the Dolphins they sort of explain it. I guarantee in a few more years they will add a location, but they want it to be as broad as possible. It's hard to try and represent Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Central QLD (Thats all the places they believe support is coming from). I feel they will go with Moreton Bay at some point. That does a wide area (Not the council region, but the actual bay).
Queensland or south Queensland

Someguy

First Grade
Always had a soft spot for them and the Reds. Hell, chuck in the Rams too. The expansion period is when I got into the game.

cutting rams and reds was one of the most shortsighted decisions made and has damaged the value of rugby league. Rams pulled pretty decent crowds with a pretty average team, Appo being a try scoring machine and St George having a cry and wanting points stripped over the running backwards incident were the highlights for the franchise

MugaB

Coach
cutting rams and reds was one of the most shortsighted decisions made and has damaged the value of rugby league. Rams pulled pretty decent crowds with a pretty average team, Appo being a try scoring machine and St George having a cry and wanting points stripped over the running backwards incident were the highlights for the franchise
Yeah i loved both those clubs, only a few seasons for each, but well worth the inception to start in non heartland areas, the game should've stuck with them, we'd be looking to expand in other areas by now