What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Nth Qld Cowboys Live Updates *spoilers*

Y2Eel

First Grade
All that came outta this game is....

Tony De La Haras to ref the grand final all the other refs this weekend were a joke....

wally80

Juniors
innsaneink said:
They dumped the cowboys, surprised it took this long toditch the logo on the jersey, i read the story severalweeks back.

Ahh ok, thanks for that. I was hoping it didn't have anything to do with the past week.

buster bunny

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Two things can be taken from this game

1) Souths havent improved.
2) Paul Mellor still has what it takes to compete at the highest level.

I think souths have improved but with all the injuries they have at the moment they were always going to struggle.

I will add a few more points though which is that Joven Clarke is not up to 1st grade standard and never will be and Polglaise is definately not a 5/8

yobbo84

Coach
Bicey_18 said:
Just when you think Souths can compete, i mean in the few weeks they beat penrith and canberra and had manly on the ropes last weekend at Brookie at half time...They put in a performance that reminds you why they are constantly at the bottom

1. David Peachey
2. Luke MacDougall
3. Adam MacDougall
4. Beau Champion
5. Shannon Hegarty
6. Ben Rogers
7. Ben Walker
9. Shane Walker
10. Luke Stuart
11. Shane Rigon
12. John Sutton
13. Stuart Webb

... almost a decent team sitting on the sidelines! We fielded mostly a bunch of reserve graders - and it showed.

Bernster

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
All that came outta this game is....

Tony De La Haras to ref the grand final all the other refs this weekend were a joke....

That I agree with...Tony De La Haras is the only decent referee in the NRL at the moment...IMHO it is a shame that he hasn't been given more games.

This was also his second game with the whistle...

Penance

Juniors
I love it how people burn souths, when they have over 13 injuries. And the crowd figure was 9000. (8900 to be exact)

Tigertread

Juniors
innsaneink said:
They dumped the cowboys, surprised it took this long toditch the logo on the jersey, i read the story severalweeks back.
Wrong.

The Cowboys cut ties with the QLD Group over a payment dispute.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
yobbo84 said:
1. David Peachey
2. Luke MacDougall
3. Adam MacDougall
4. Beau Champion
5. Shannon Hegarty
6. Ben Rogers
7. Ben Walker
9. Shane Walker
10. Luke Stuart
11. Shane Rigon
12. John Sutton
13. Stuart Webb

... almost a decent team sitting on the sidelines! We fielded mostly a bunch of reserve graders - and it showed.

Fair enough... Didnt realise they had that many out.