What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths - A Disgrace

Boing Boing

Juniors
That ****ing pisses me off. Unfortunately, because they have chaged the words, there's not a thing anyone can do about it. But what a disgraceful effort.

Timbo

Staff member
Rip off merchants. 'Run Rabbit Run' is more appropriate.

Get some creativity of you on you merkins.

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
Hahahha...Raiders fans in uproar again.....zzzzzzzzzzzz.

hahah simon still got his panties in a twist cause canberra are again on track for a semi's birth while the tigers are struggling hard... zzzzzzzzzzzz

Evergreen

Juniors
Forget playing out of Telstra Stadium next year......

Choose Canberra Stadium instead, get rid of the red from the jumpers and add some white, yellow and blue....

Sheesh.

Raider_69

Post Whore
valid point but still, can you imagine the up roar if they rabbitohs had something like

"South, South Sydney Fan, i want to be a south sydney fan... and you too can be a south sydney fan in this fantastic ISC Polo Shirt"

Mr Saab

Referee
MightySharks said:
Souths-Wooden spooners who cares what they do!

Souths-:lol: :lol: Laughing stock of the NRL!

whilst sths have not been travelling well since 1989...the sharks have done what since 1967? What cred do the sharks have in bagging souths?
At least the rabbits won a pre season comp in 1994...what have the sharks done?

MightySharks

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
whilst sths have not been travelling well since 1989...the sharks have done what since 1967? What cred do the sharks have in bagging souths?
At least the rabbits won a pre season comp in 1994...what have the sharks done?

:blahb: Hook line and sinker! We have made the final about 10 times since 1989. Yeah Yeah you have won a comp who cares I wasn't even born then and I'm 28. Atleast we have hope most years of playing finals football and after 1/3 of this years comp we are tied first, and I can be excited every week about watching the Sharks. Souths just dish up disgrace after disgrace. Souths what a joke!