What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Don't Want to Win

Pando

Juniors
vippo19 said:
How much was he out injured or suspended or whatever. Not worth it, same reason Newcastle let him go. (now we have re-signed him#-o )

Newcastle.......nuff said..

Pando

Juniors
chewme said:
13 and alot smarter than u

Too funny. You know "alot" isn't a word don't you?

Ahhh well, why not tell me what you know about Rugby League that I don't.
f**k, I'm only 23 years older than you, what the hell would I know?

innsaneink

Referee
Maroubra Eel said:
The dickhead wanted to actually win some games.

Therefore he had to go, no place for someone like that at Souths.

The dickhead also points the finger of blame at team mates, while absolving himself of any blame at the same time when they get hammered.

He has no team spirit, no camaraderie, no mateship...is nothing but a destabilising influence on a team thats in the process of re-building. The senior players were part of the decision apparently.

You cut cancers out...otherwise it spreads.

Souths dont want no-one with "odd-ball tendencies"...good on em I say.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Pando said:
Attitude or not, he was your best player. Souths are a joke.

I dont know whats sadder, Souths win record of 2006 or the fact that a particular individual that has nothing better to do with his time than to post meaningless threads such as this, especially for a person who claims to be 36.

Pando

Juniors
innsaneink said:
The dickhead also points the finger of blame at team mates, while absolving himself of any blame at the same time when they get hammered.

He has no team spirit, no camaraderie, no mateship...is nothing but a destabilising influence on a team thats in the process of re-building. The senior players were part of the decision apparently.

You cut cancers out...otherwise it spreads.

Souths dont want no-one with "odd-ball tendencies"...good on em I say.

He WAS one of the senior players, and in my opinion one of the only ones who actually cared if they won. Is that team spirit? Does team spirit involve looking at your team and realising you're the only one who gives a f**k?
Good on him for going back to Newcastle. Hopefully they won't have sour grapes, and take him as the player he's always been.
For mine, he'd be welcome at the Dogs anytime.

Stranger

Coach
Originally Posted by chewme
sutton
Pull the other one mate. Mad Dog is twice the player of sutton.

Peachey and Mad Dog fit are streets ahead of anybody else in Souths...

Still not quite sure why Newi signed doogs...

BTW, Mad Dog trained alot by himself when he was at Newcastle.

Pando

Juniors
InLuVaNdLuVinIt said:
I dont know whats sadder, Souths win record of 2006 or the fact that a particular individual that has nothing better to do with his time than to post meaningless threads such as this, especially for a person who claims to be 36.

Or the tool who responds to such a thread, with nothing to add but bitching.

Get a Dog up Ya.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Pando said:
Or the tool who responds to such a thread, with nothing to add but bitching.

Get a Dog up Ya.

Hmm lets compare shall we....

36yr old tool who writes meaningless thread compared to an 18 year old having a go at the tool because this particular 18 year old likes to have quality threads to speak about Rugby League.

I think after the comparison, i believe you should "Get a Dog up Ya."

innsaneink

Referee
Pando said:
He WAS one of the senior players, and in my opinion one of the only ones who actually cared if they won. Is that team spirit? Does team spirit involve looking at your team and realising you're the only one who gives a f**k?
Good on him for going back to Newcastle. Hopefully they won't have sour grapes, and take him as the player he's always been.
For mine, he'd be welcome at the Dogs anytime.

:lol:
Mate you really are a piece of f**king work...I saw you welcomed back by some other f**khead...where you been>?
A place with rubber walls perhaps?

You do NOT get to first grade level, hell....you dont get past the U15's if you dont care if you win or lose.

Please explain how some of the players obviously are showing this trait.