What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Don't Want to Win

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Stranger said:
I dont think he has ever been off the drugs. Do you even know what the drugs were for?

bigdogsgottaeat = Dickhead, without the facts.

Performance enhancing buddy. Go on, try to defend the fool.

Mate from Wikipedia.org - I didn't even have to make much of an effort. Although I'm happy to track down some more articles if you have trully selective memory:

"The following season, Knights players Robbie O'Davis, Wayne Richards and Adam MacDougall tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs; however, all three maintained they started use after the Knights 1997 victory."

Yeah right - they started use after the 1997 victory :lol:

Nice work mate, looks like I've got a few facts after all.

Stranger

Coach
Yeah, Steroids. No defence for Robbie O, but the fact is still there that you have NFI why Mad Dog was on the Roids mate.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Stranger said:
I dont think he has ever been off the drugs. Do you even know what the drugs were for?

bigdogsgottaeat = Dickhead, without the facts.

More:

"Two lengthy suspensions for taking steroids"

http://www.answers.com/topic/newcastle-knights

"The victory was somewhat soured when in the off-season it was discovered that Knights players Robbie O'Davis and Adam MacDougall had in fact been using steroids at the time of their grand-final victory."

I can find plenty more "facts" if you want.

It would seem that Stranger, in fact, = Dickhead.

OWNED.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Stranger said:
Yeah, Steroids. No defence for Robbie O, but the fact is still there that you have NFI why Mad Dog was on the Roids mate.

I thought it was obvious. To help you win the premiership. It seemed to have that effect, anyway.

Thats why I suggested he should get back on them at Souths. Maybe it would've helped produce more victories.

Go on, defend him. This is going to be hilarious.

Stranger

Coach
Tell me genious, what major problem did mad dog have with his body that he required the steriods for.

Bigdog - Owned.

Sugar

Bench
Pando said:
They put them on tv? :shock: :lol:
yes there on tv every weekend ,:D replays on tuesday and thursday maybe u should watch a few games before casting judgment

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Stranger said:
Tell me genious, what major problem did mad dog have with his body that he required the steriods for.

Bigdog - Owned.

Oh thats a nice excuse. Thats right, he had a major problem and needed a performance enhancing drug.

Dude if you are going to try to "own" me, perhaps you should learn how to spell "genius".

The irony is not lost on me.

Stranger

Coach
Thats right Doggy, see you don't know the facts and you have made a judgement based on reading newspapers haven't you?

If you did know ur background knowledge and the facts you would know that doogs is still using the roids, even after returning to the NRL. Yet you didnt know this did you? Of course you didn't. And the fact that the NRL knows this and allows it means what?

Exactly. Get the facts Bigdog...

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Stranger said:
Thats right Doggy, see you don't know the facts and you have made a judgement based on reading newspapers haven't you?

If you did know ur background knowledge and the facts you would know that doogs is still using the roids, even after returning to the NRL. Yet you didnt know this did you? Of course you didn't. And the fact that the NRL knows this and allows it means what?

The point is the "Doogs" is a lazy player who is not a team man. I'm glad he's going back to you sooks. They can all get together in the Brewery and cry over a Tooheys New after a game. Biggest cry babies in the competition.

The guy was suspended for steroid abuse and you are trying to defend him. If it was legitimate, why was he banned? Can you explain it? Of course you can't. Because the guy is a disgrace to our game.

Sugar

Bench
Stranger said:

are they for obesity or something?

Pando

Juniors
chewme said:
yes there on tv every weekend ,:D replays on tuesday and thursday maybe u should watch a few games before casting judgment

And English is a subject at your school every day. You might want to check it out.

Watch rabbit games? You've got to be kidding.

Stranger

Coach
bigdogsgottaeat said:
The point is the "Doogs" is a lazy player who is not a team man.
Yup, you didnt know those facts did you Big dog?

Souths knew he wasnt a team man when they bought him. He used to often train by himself when he was at the knights. Probably another thing you didnt know.

bigdogsgottaeat said:
The guy was suspended for steroid abuse and you are trying to defend him. If it was legitimate, why was he banned? Can you explain it? Of course you can't. Because the guy is a disgrace to our game.
He didnt go the right way about it, but his reasoning for taking the steriods was definately justified. But you're learning as we are going through this so if it keeps up maybe you will get the whole story.

Sugar

Bench
Pando said:
And English is a subject at your school every day. You might want to check it out.

Watch rabbit games? You've got to be kidding.
so your hanging sh*t on souths and you havent seen a game . ENOUGH SAID