What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Don't Want to Win

Pando

Juniors
InLuVaNdLuVinIt said:
Hmm lets compare shall we....

36yr old tool who writes meaningless thread compared to an 18 year old having a go at the tool because this particular 18 year old likes to have quality threads to speak about Rugby League.

I think after the comparison, i believe you should "Get a Dog up Ya."

LOL. I forgot that teenagers know everything. My bad.

yobbo84

Coach
Anyone who thinks Adam MacDougall has been our best player this year clearly hasn't been paying much attention to David Fa'alogo...

Pando

Juniors
innsaneink said:
:lol:
Mate you really are a piece of f**king work...I saw you welcomed back by some other f**khead...where you been>?
A place with rubber walls perhaps?

You do NOT get to first grade level, hell....you dont get past the U15's if you dont care if you win or lose.

Please explain how some of the players obviously are showing this trait.

Obviously the other players aren't showing this trait, why that is, is something you'll have to ask them and the idiots who employed them.

I'm guess by you not welcoming me back, means we can delete one f**khead from the list.

Pando

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
Anyone who thinks Adam MacDougall has been our best player this year clearly hasn't been paying much attention to David Fa'alogo...

Anyone who thinks Souths can do without Adam McDougal hasn't been paying attention to their win/loss record.

yobbo84

Coach
Pando said:
Anyone who thinks Souths can do without Adam McDougal hasn't been paying attention to their win/loss record.

...and how is our win/loss record WITH Adam MacDougall?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Pando said:
LOL. I forgot that teenagers know everything. My bad.

I never said teenagers know everything. But i surely know that YOU dont know everything, especially looking at your comebacks getting more and more lame.

Reading this and other threads (namely the one about Tony Grimaldi), is it your objective to become the most hated poster on LU?

Pando

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
...and how is our win/loss record WITH Adam MacDougall?

That was the point, idiot. Your team sucks, but you ditch the only player who has any talent. I'm glad he's going back to Newcastle. He might actually get players around him who can win games.

yobbo84

Coach
Pando said:
That was the point, idiot. Your team sucks, but you ditch the only player who has any talent. I'm glad he's going back to Newcastle. He might actually get players around him who can win games.

Ok, I am sorry. Your intelligence is clearly superior to mine. In fact, what you say is so accurate, you could get a job with 2GB. No - scrap that. You're that good you could be the next Danny Weidler!

Pando

Juniors
InLuVaNdLuVinIt said:
I never said teenagers know everything. But i surely know that YOU dont know everything, especially looking at your comebacks getting more and more lame.

More and more lame? :lol:

Reading this and other threads (namely the one about Tony Grimaldi), is it your objective to become the most hated poster on LU?

Everyone has to have a goal. Nice nic, loser.

Pando

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
Ok, I am sorry. Your intelligence is clearly superior to mine. In fact, what you say is so accurate, you could get a job with 2GB. No - scrap that. You're that good you could be the next Danny Weidler!

I guess I'll have to give you points for being half right. What's a Danny Weidler?

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
I'm glad the great (self proclaimed) "Mad Dog" is going back to Newcastle. The guy is an absolute tool. I don't care how good a player is, he's not a team player.

He'll fit in well back with the sooks up the coast (Buderus and Joey). There must be something in the water because there seem to be a lot of bad losers from the region...

MacDougall is not a team player, and thats what Souths should be focusing on. He's not good for the culture of the team, or the NRL for that matter.

Maybe "Mad Dog" should've got back on the juice, that seemed to help him when he was in the blue and red.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Pando said:
More and more lame? :lol:

Everyone has to have a goal. Nice nic, loser.

Why don't your comebacks ever actually relate to mine in a mature manner? I find it hard to believe that your 36.

And just asking, what have i done for you to consider me a loser? I'm not the one trolling the forums, stabbing at the bottom team.

innsaneink

Referee
Pando said:
Obviously the other players aren't showing this trait, why that is, is something you'll have to ask them and the idiots who employed them.

I'm guess by you not welcoming me back, means we can delete one f**khead from the list.
Hang on....you said most of the players obviously didnt care if they won.

I asked you to tell me how you know this.

You then tell me to ask them and their employers?

I'm askin you...you said it.....
He WAS one of the senior players, and in my opinion one of the only ones who actually cared if they won.

Pando

Juniors
InLuVaNdLuVinIt said:
Why don't your comebacks ever actually relate to mine in a mature manner? I find it hard to believe that your 36.

What you believe has nothing to do with it. I was born in december 1969, ask my mum.

And just asking, what have i done for you to consider me a loser? I'm not the one trolling the forums, stabbing at the bottom team.

Trolling? If I was trolling I'd be in the Eels forum. The bunnies are just a hobby.And my father's team.

Stranger

Coach
Maybe "Mad Dog" should've got back on the drugs, that seemed to help him when he was in the blue and red.

I dont think he has ever been off the drugs. Do you even know what the drugs were for?

bigdogsgottaeat = Dickhead, without the facts.

Pando

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Hang on....you said most of the players obviously didnt care if they won.

I asked you to tell me how you know this.

You then tell me to ask them and their employers?

I'm askin you...you said it.....

I said it was obvious, and it is. Problem?