What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Don't Want to Win

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Stranger said:
Probably another thing you didnt know.

In fact I did know this.

Look MacDougall isn't a good fit for Souths, never was and never will be. They need club men, not sooks who play for themselves.

Anyone who has ever been on a losing side knows that its frustrating. But to give up and snub your nose at the club like MacDougall has - well, its just unacceptable. Just because you are losing doesn't mean you act like a little baby... Oh sorry, I forgot who you supported. I guess it really does mean that in Newcastle.

I will say it again - MacDougall: not a club man, never was, never will be. I look forward to the day he drifts into obscurity, where he will be forgotten forever.

Stranger

Coach
Anyone who has ever been on a losing side knows that its frustrating. But to give up and snub your nose at the club like MacDougall has - well, its just unacceptable. Just because you are losing doesn't mean you act like a little baby... Oh sorry, I forgot who you supported. I guess it really does mean that in Newcastle.
And because you follow the bulldogs i gather you are of middle eastern decent and bash people and causes trouble at games aswell right?
Mad dog was released was he not?
I will say it again - MacDougall: not a club man, never was, never will be. I look forward to the day he drifts into obscurity, where he will be forgotten forever.
He isnt a club man, nobody is saying that he is. He is a bloke who loves his footy and thats about all there is to it.

innsaneink

Referee
Pando said:
What claim was that? Son.
Short memory huh?

Yeah, they tell me shock treatment, and headbutting rubber walls will do that to ya. YES!! Welcome back.

What claim?
Your claim thatSouths players dont care if they win or not.
He WAS one of the senior players, and in my opinion one of the only ones who actually cared if they won.
Are you really this stupid, or are you really this stupid?

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Stranger said:
He isnt a club man, nobody is saying that he is. He is a bloke who loves his footy and thats about all there is to it.

The only thing he loves more than his footy is himself. Why you guys would even want a bloke like that is beyond me.

Stranger said:
And because you follow the bulldogs i gather you are of middle eastern decent and bash people and causes trouble at games aswell right?

Dude explain to me how that has anything to do with our team. Are you actually going to deny that Joey and Buderus are not the biggest cry babies in this competition??? MacDougall is a good fit. It seems to be a cultural thing within your team.

Pando

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Short memory huh?

Yeah, they tell me shock treatment, and headbutting rubber walls will do that to ya. YES!! Welcome back.

What claim?
Your claim thatSouths players dont care if they win or not.

Are you really this stupid, or are you really this stupid?

I said it was obvious that they didn't care.

I'm so sorry if it isn't obvious to you.

Sugar

Bench
Pando said:
I said it was obvious that they didn't care.

I'm so sorry if it isn't obvious to you.
how is it obvious to you if you havent seen any matches?:crazy:

Pando

Juniors
chewme said:
how is it obvious to you if you havent seen any matches?:crazy:

Child. I do keep abreast of the goings on in the comp. How many games do Souths need to win to make the 8?

Sugar

Bench
Pando said:
Child. I do keep abreast of the goings on in the comp. How many games do Souths need to win to make the 8?
you really have no f**king idea this is my last response to your dribble
goodbye and farewell

ngunity

Juniors
just to reply seriously to the theme of the post: one observation from two weeks back I've been sharing with my league pals:

I was at Telstra for Souths 26-20 defeat to Manly with about 2 mins on the clock and a Souths scrum feed souths forwards did NOT rush to pack the scrum and lost about 40 secs off the clock as a result. No the halfback wasn't hustling the forwards to hurry either.

Personally I didn't care who won but it was bad rugby league and bad attitude from souths players and I was on my feet shouting for them to pack the scrum

I don't know if Souths players are too lazy, stupid, or just don't have any self belief but 14 teams in the NRL would have packed that scrum; Souths didn't they deserve to be dead last, they should get two wooden spoons.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Pando said:
He WAS one of the senior players, and in my opinion one of the only ones who actually cared if they won. Is that team spirit? Does team spirit involve looking at your team and realising you're the only one who gives a f**k?
Good on him for going back to Newcastle. Hopefully they won't have sour grapes, and take him as the player he's always been.
For mine, he'd be welcome at the Dogs anytime.
No we don't want him infecting our culture, I'm happy with our fullback and 3 quarters. Newcastle can have him. He's been a cancer on Souths this year and with all the good signings they've made for 07' things are on the up and up without Mad Dog. And no I wouldn't call him their best player either. I'd rate Sutton higher and possibly Mini jnr as well.

Penance

Juniors
Believe me if maddog REALLY wanted to win, he wouldnt miss games due to "viruses" which ofcourse has reason for debate. He looked fine on the news 2 days before the game :O

PS, Pando you are a tool

Latest posts