What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths dump Galuvao to QLD Cup

Tom Ace

Bench
Ziggy the God said:
I predict that this thread is headed for greatness.

Hey Max, you have NFI.

Cheers

If that input is all you can muster, maybe you should leave the talking to people that posess a larger vocabulary Sport.

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
Or my ability to get on your nerves.

Yeah, I have a particular distaste for imbeciles.

It's a weakness of mine.

The fact that you follow the "Pride of the League" :lol: makes you even more of a target.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:
Yeah, I have a particular distaste for imbeciles.

It's a weakness of mine.

The fact that you follow the "Pride of the League" :lol: makes you even more of a target.

A taregt for what? Your devastating repartee? :lol:

You are flat out getting your point across! :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
A taregt for what? Your devastating repartee? :lol:

You are flat out getting your point across! :lol:

Don't mistake your stupidity for my inability to get my point across.

You'd struggle to understand Play School based on some of the laughable things you've said in here.

Heaven forbid you come across something more in depth than that.

I mean, you didn't understand that coming last in '06 meant you didn't have any heights to fall from in '07! :lol:

tsk tsk

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:
Don't mistake your stupidity for my inability to get my point across.

You'd struggle to understand Play School based on some of the laughable things you've said in here.

Heaven forbid you come across something more in depth than that.

I mean, you didn't understand that coming last in '06 meant you didn't have any heights to fall from in '07! :lol:

tsk tsk

I could say the same thing to you. I've explained the ambiguity in what you said. You obviously don't understand that. Google it. :p

I'll admit, for an unintelligent person you do do a decent job of trying to convince me otherwise. But don't push your luck sunshine... :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
I could say the same thing to you. I've explained the ambiguity in what you said. You obviously don't understand that. Google it. :p

I'll admit, for an unintelligent person you do do a decent job of trying to convince me otherwise. But don't push your luck sunshine... :lol:

Then you'd be copying me.

I suppose that shouldn't be anything new, considering the whole 'Souths copying Roosters' thing your club has going on.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:

I suppose that shouldn't be anything new, considering the whole 'Souths copying Roosters' thing your club has going on.

LMAO! :lol:

You did warn me, I would be a target of your devastating repartee! :lol:

Copying the Roosters? Did we change our name in the last few days without me knowing?

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
LMAO! :lol:

You did warn me, I would be a target of your devastating repartee! :lol:

Copying the Roosters? Did we change our name in the last few days without me knowing?

Got it in one: South Sydney Roosters.

Cusack
Rigon
Webb
Fletcher
Hegarty
Williams
Wing
chasing Roberts

I'd say that was a fair crack at copying.

I wonder if your little "Peoples Club" mantra still exists now?

"devastating repartee!"

Just learn these words did we? :lol:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:
Got it in one: South Sydney Roosters.

Cusack
Rigon
Webb
Fletcher
Hegarty
Williams
Wing
chasing Roberts

I'd say that was a fair crack at copying.

I wonder if your little "Peoples Club" mantra still exists now?

"devastating repartee!"

Just learn these words did we? :lol:

No, but I think you just did. :lol:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Lockyer4President! said:
The NRL should merge the Roosters and Rabbitohs and then relocate them to the Central Coast.

If that happened the world would miss out on the feverous conversation to be had between the likes of myself and Mr Power. Have you not read the last 4 pages of this thread? :)

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:
:sarcasm: Worst. Comeback. Ever.

You're done son.

Really? I thought this one was worse;

That retort had about as much penetration as Sydney's 3/4 line. :lol:

And I just noticed your sig, very clever. But if we have won 20 leagues and have been perpetually sh*t for 100 years and Sydney have won 12 over the same period (2 years less actually) what does that make Sydney?

The fact that you feel the need to manipulate my post displays your lack of intelligence that I alluded to earlier.

Latest posts