What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths dump Galuvao to QLD Cup

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
Really? I thought this one was worse;

Then you'd be copying me.

I suppose that shouldn't be anything new, considering the whole 'Souths copying Roosters' thing your club has going on.

That retort had about as much penetration as Sydney's 3/4 line. :lol:

Nope, yours was just plain embarrassing.

I backed up my statement. You just sounded like a child...Again. It's really becoming a problem for you it seems.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:
Nope, yours was just plain embarrassing.

I backed up my statement. You just sounded like a child...Again. It's really becoming a problem for you it seems.

Nice avoidance on the last part of my post.

Comprehension was not a strong point for you in primary school was it (have you finished yet?)? You asked if it was a term that I had just learnt and I responded. You see when someone asks me a question, I answer. You run away or ignore it. :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
Nice avoidance on the last part of my post.

Comprehension was not a strong point for you in primary school was it (have you finished yet?)? You asked if it was a term that I had just learnt and I responded. You see when someone asks me a question, I answer. You run away or ignore it. :lol:

:lol: hahaha...looking for acknowledgement & recognition from a Roosters supporter (sounds just like Souths, always seeking our acceptance) for your little metaphor are you!?

No seriously it was a good comeback :sarcasm:

eagle rock

Juniors
girvie said:
I disagree with that. I don't think anyone could say that NSW had their best side one the field. I wasn't surprised that qld won.
Qld had their fair share of injuries before the game, but the talent in qld cup is such that the replacements were more than capable...40 points in fact.

eagle rock

Juniors
S.S.T.I.D said:
1. The PL is a better standard than the Qld Cup, comfortably.

have u ever seen a Qld Cup game??? You are making more false proclaimations than a circus tent evangelist meeting.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:
:lol: hahaha...looking for acknowledgement & recognition from a Roosters supporter (sounds just like Souths, always seeking our acceptance) for your little metaphor are you!?

No seriously it was a good comeback :sarcasm:

Sorry mate, but how is that related to what I said? I asked you a question and you ignored it as you clearly lack the intelligence to adequately answer it.

As to my comeback? I answered your question. If you are unsure as to the meaning of some of the terms I am using, as I suggested before, google them. :lol:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
eagle rock said:
have u ever seen a Qld Cup game??? You are making more false proclaimations than a circus tent evangelist meeting.

I'll answer your question first, yes I have. I watch one every week. Have you ever watched PL?

Tom Ace

Bench
:)
S.S.T.I.D said:
Sorry mate, but how is that related to what I said? I asked you a question and you ignored it as you clearly lack the intelligence to adequately answer it.

As to my comeback? I answered your question. If you are unsure as to the meaning of some of the terms I am using, as I suggested before, google them. :lol:

The very fact that you edited that 3 minutes after you initially posted it which in turn caused it not to show up when I was answering your babble must stand out as the reason as to why I never answered it. Surely, even you could understand that. :roll:

As for not answering it after that, i'm not in the habit of going through the pain of re-reading your posts.

Since you kept pestering me about some "question" I have now seen what you are talking about.

As for your question...Would you care to list how many spoons you have won?

:lol: "Pride of the League"!

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:
:)

The very fact that you edited that 3 minutes after you initially posted it which in turn caused it not to show up when I was answering your babble must stand out as the reason as to why I never answered it. Surely, even you could understand that. :roll:

As for not answering it after that, i'm not in the habit of going through the pain of re-reading your posts.

Since you kept pestering me about some "question" I have now seen what you are talking about.

As for your question...Would you care to list how many spoons you have won?

:lol: "Pride of the League"!

I had it there from the start sunshine, don't play that game. I edited a spelling error (I'm particular with that). How many times must one get caught out? :lol:

And yet again you avoid answering my question to you. I hate resorting to names, but you would have to be one of the most idiotic people I have ever had the misfortune of chatting with on an internet forum.

I'll answer your question though, as best I can. 6 from memory, give or take 1. More than Sydney. Does that ring a bell in regards to anything else? :p

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
To no one in particular, I am amazed this thread hasn't been locked. I suppose myself and Max are the only ones paying attention, which is good.

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
I had it there from the start sunshine, don't play that game. I edited a spelling error (I'm particular with that). How many times must one get caught out? :lol:

And yet again you avoid answering my question to you. I hate resorting to names, but you would have to be one of the most idiotic people I have ever had the misfortune of chatting with on an internet forum.

I'll answer your question though, as best I can. 6 from memory, give or take 1. More than Sydney. Does that ring a bell in regards to anything else? :p

Hahaha! Oh this just gets better. You have now resorted to lying.

The desperate measures you must take to come out of this with some sort of dignity.

If you'll go back and check my quote you will notice that your little whinge about my signature is not in there and nor have I deleted anything.

Speaking of getting caught out! :lol: Don't you look stupid!

hahaha. What a joke you have been proven to be.

No wonder you want this thread locked.

It's ok resorting to name calling tiger, you need to try anything you can because you are looking all sorts of foolish.

Tom Ace

Bench
Junior Bunny said:
The Roosters should just disintegrate into nothingness and let the rest of us enjoy the footy.

Reminds me of when Souths were booted out...Those were the days.

That's when footy was at it's best

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:
Hahaha! Oh this just gets better. You have now resorted to lying.

The desperate measures you must take to come out of this with some sort of dignity.

If you'll go back and check my quote you will notice that your little whinge about my signature is not in there and nor have I deleted anything.

Speaking of getting caught out! :lol: Don't you look stupid!

hahaha. What a joke you have been proven to be.

No wonder you want this thread locked.

It's ok resorting to name calling tiger, you need to try anything you can because you are looking all sorts of foolish.

Where did I lie? What are you talking about in regards to your sig? You manipulated my post. Simple.

Again you are putting words in my mouth. I don't want the thread locked, I am just surprised that it hasn't been.

Look, it is really hard to argue with you because of posts like the one above. You essentially aren't saying anything and basically ignoring whatever I put to you.

miccle

Bench
Souths are only sending the big bugger up for one game - against the Broncos feeder club just so he can injure as many of our young blokes as possible. Bastards :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
Where did I lie? What are you talking about in regards to your sig? You manipulated my post. Simple.

Again you are putting words in my mouth. I don't want the thread locked, I am just surprised that it hasn't been.

Look, it is really hard to argue with you because of posts like the one above. You essentially aren't saying anything and basically ignoring whatever I put to you.

Now you're trying to mask your lies with an attempt at being confused.

You lied and said you had your question about my sig in your post all along. Which you didn't. And you had the audacity to accuse me of lying when i said it wasn't in there. The proof is right there where i have quoted you.

Now you look even more foolish. If that possible.

Seems the Kiwi and Lesbians underhanded tactics (eg. Galuvao) have rubbed off on you.

I wonder if you are wearing an Armani suit and "looking professional"...seems that's all they think matters nowadays. You can be a snivelling, lying, cheating dog but as long as you're wearing a suit and "looking professional" it's ok.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:
Now you're trying to mask your lies with an attempt at being confused.

You lied and said you had your question about my sig in your post all along. Which you didn't. And you had the audacity to accuse me of lying when i said it wasn't in there. The proof is right there where i have quoted you.

Now you look even more foolish. If that possible.

Seems the Kiwi and Lesbians underhanded tactics (eg. Galuvao) have rubbed off on you.

I wonder if you are wearing an Armani suit and "looking professional"...seems that's all they think matters nowadays. You can be a snivelling, lying, cheating dog but as long as you're wearing a suit and "looking professional" it's ok.

That is irrelevant, all I am saying is that you have manipulated one of my posts and used it as a sig. By doing that you look like an idiot.

Yeah, you missed by post because I edited it, big deal. You could of gone back one post and answered, you chose not to. All good, you have managed to avoid answering most things I have put to you and change the subject when it suits you.

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
That is irrelevant, all I am saying is that you have manipulated one of my posts and used it as a sig. By doing that you look like an idiot.

Yeah, you missed by post because I edited it, big deal. You could of gone back one post and answered, you chose not to. All good, you have managed to avoid answering most things I have put to you and change the subject when it suits you.

Irrelavent to you because it makes you look like a grub.

You said that your little whinge about my sig was always there, which it wasn't, then you accused me of lying when I said it wasn't there.

You lied to try and pull back some territory in this discussion and you failed miserably. End of story.

Maybe you can come back tomorrow with some more words you've learnt and repeat them over and over to appear intellectual.

"Devestating repartee" :lol:

Or you can concentrate on not falling off that little Souths bandwagon you jumped on this year.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:
Irrelavent to you because it makes you look like a grub.

You said that your little whinge about my sig was always there, which it wasn't, then you accused me of lying when I said it wasn't there.

You lied to try and pull back some territory in this discussion and you failed miserably. End of story.

Maybe you can come back tomorrow with some more words you've learnt and repeat them over and over to appear intellectual.

"Devestating repartee" :lol:

Or you can concentrate on not falling off that little Souths bandwagon you jumped on this year.

Your sig has been there from the moment I brought it up in my post. As soon as I saw it I called you out on it. What is the issue there? Like I said, I think it is pretty weak that you feel the need to manipulate something that I actually said into what it appears I said in your sig.

I don't need to learn anything in order to appear intellectual, I am. Simply put, if you haven't heard of a word or phrase that does not mean that it doesn't exist. Quite the contrary.

(I edited this post as well, are you now going to carry on for the next 3 pages about it?)