What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths dump Galuvao to QLD Cup

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
Your sig has been there from the moment I brought it up in my post. As soon as I saw it I called you out on it. What is the issue there? Like I said, I think it is pretty weak that you feel the need to manipulate something that I actually said into what it appears I said in your sig.

I don't need to learn anything in order to appear intellectual, I am. Simply put, if you haven't heard of a word or phrase that does not mean that it doesn't exist. Quite the contrary.

(I edited this post as well, are you now going to carry on for the next 3 pages about it?)

Don't accuse me of lying when in fact you're the one who's lying and I won't carry on.

Simple.

Ice777

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
I don't need to learn anything in order to appear intellectual, I am. Simply put, if you haven't heard of a word or phrase that does not mean that it doesn't exist. Quite the contrary.

Being patronising, arrogant and just downright condescending doesn't make you an intellectual i'm sorry. I've read everything you've posted in this thread and to put it bluntly, all it's done is made you look like an utter wanker and hardly intellectual in any way.

Latest posts