What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans calling us chokers

Dave Q

Coach
I remember the good old days on Saints Lu where the only tart was Greggles.

The days when Big Pat was almost understandable and when the fake Preacher was more popular than the real one.

Where Father Ted and Willow fretted about a 40 ponit loss to Souths.

Now look at all the putrid filth squirming out of the damp walls.

Bandwagonners personified.

Pfft Most of the nerks here probably dont even own a jersey.

Muzzles excepted.

Willow

Assistant Moderator

The days when Big Pat was almost understandable and when the fake Preacher was more popular than the real one.

Dave, this forum wasn't here in 1908.

drake

First Grade

Now look at all the putrid filth squirming out of the damp walls.

Bandwagonners personified.

Pfft Most of the nerks here probably dont even own a jersey.

Muzzles excepted.
"Good old days"

Pfft. Blow in. You missed the good old days.

Dave Q

Coach
You forget that it was young Dave who gave you the wisdom of the coaching/player conundrum.

Just to remind you, it was when Gasnier revealed in an exclusive interview on the internet that Nathan Brown was a good coach but the players werent listening.

Once again, it was Dave who was singing the praises of Jamie Soward while he was still playing for Newtown.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Now where is that Grand Orient. He was a old stager too.

The days when to look at youse SGI fans, even the words you posted, was to choke hard and heartily.

Why, because deep down in your heart of hearts, youse know you are chokers and the GF win was an aberation on the natural order of things.

And dont forget it was dave who called off the league Jihad on Jamie Ainsocough and the penalty try debacle. Jamie was innocent. Then he signed for Souths shorlty after....even when we were not in the NRL at the time. It was a proud day for me.

So stick those red v flags down your throats and doth merrily choke...you know you want to.

Last edited:

Father Ted

First Grade
A forty point loss to Souths !
Mate I'm only in my 50's the stuff your talking about predates Shintaro and his cobber Tombei the mist, the decimal currency change over and two world wars .

Fingerbang

Bench
The jury is still out on that.

And let's hope Dave never has to front a jury.

But I can vouch for Dave. Quite harmless.

Question for you Fingerbang and the t-shirt pic, where did you get your avatar from?
To be honest, I had them all made when I was around 8 years old, with the intention of giving one to every girl who got to experienced the joy and pleasurable delights of a fingerbang by me. Could have left me looking stupid if I reached my sexual awareness stage and found out I liked boys instead of girls. Or maybe just a lot of gay boys walking around everywhere in tiny little tight fitting girly tees. And me with bad nicotine looking stains on my fingers.

I just searched google images and found it there.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Benny: Now drop those pants son.

heh heh heh heh heh

You know what lads, these cliche gay references are quite a lot of fun.
For anyone interested, I have met Dave and he is a devilishly handsome fella.

gregstar

Referee
For anyone interested, I have met Dave and he is a devilishly handsome fella.
2179369397_fa2a2fee51.jpg

14jonesk

Juniors
Souths fans calling us chokers
:crazy: Have a read of these comments below article
Telegraph comment from Beau Champion. will not let me insert link.

These are true half wits. Do the relise their side has been in the top8 once in 22 years.
I went through who they have played, they havent been really tested by a top team. Next three Broncos, SeaEagles and Storm:lol:
F**king Irritating low-lifes.

Hey SHUT the f**k Up Broncos arent irritating low files, 2011 premiers, ur just pissed cos they lost
however i do agree about the rest of the comment how can u be a choker if half ur team are injured.