What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans calling us chokers

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:crazy: Have a read of these comments below article
Telegraph comment from Beau Champion. will not let me insert link.

These are true half wits. Do the relise their side has been in the top8 once in 22 years.
I went through who they have played, they havent been really tested by a top team. Next three Broncos, SeaEagles and Storm:lol:
F**king Irritating low-lifes.

Hey SHUT the f**k Up Broncos arent irritating low files, 2011 premiers, ur just pissed cos they lost
however i do agree about the rest of the comment how can u be a choker if half ur team are injured.
Actually, I should quote this. Sometimes people sober up and edit.

Never let it be said that I don't look after forummer's entertainment.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Have a read of these comments below article
Telegraph comment from Beau Champion. will not let me insert link.

These are true half wits. Do the relise their side has been in the top8 once in 22 years.
I went through who they have played, they havent been really tested by a top team. Next three Broncos, SeaEagles and Storm
F**king Irritating low-lifes.

Hey SHUT the f**k Up Broncos arent irritating low files, 2011 premiers, ur just pissed cos they lost
however i do agree about the rest of the comment how can u be a choker if half ur team are injured.

:rw::b::alcho::crazy:\\\\:D/

juanfarkall

Coach
So Dave in case you forgot, you made a statement about the number of NYC players who played for 50uffs in their last NRL game this year which was a little over 50games ago.
When I queried your credibility, you said that you would check and get back to me.

Is the fact that you have not gotten back to me (or anyone else) regarding this matter an open admission of your lack of credibility ?

Dave Q

Coach
When we win the comp we will be gracious and kind to people.

We wont be running around with our red v silly flags threatening to insert them in uncomfortable places because our club has jagged its first premiership through a series of dodgy ref calls and bad play.

Today I picked up one of the cars from the mechanic. As I drove out I saw a red v flag on the car in Bay 5.

I said to Errol (not his real name) whilst pointing at the flag: "Mate, you need to do some work on that car!"

He laffed and agreed.

Ive said it before the record should just be a blank at 2010.

Dave Q

Coach
Dave will.

But only with forceps.

Greggles is a furry screaming bender. A towel dropper from way back.
His mere presence on this this site depreciates it and makes it hard for us to get decent sponsers.

Gregstar Unlimited?..no thanks.

Dave Q

Coach
Journalism in Australia is just a bunch of beat ups and lies designed to hurt people.

Only the BBC is a credible source of news.

Dave Q

Coach
We will make our 21st premiership good for all people.

Not like you snivelling, self-interested conniving rats.

Creeping around frightening people with your outrageous, absurd and wrongful claims of global rugby league supremacy.

Exuse the rest of us while we puke.

One premiership, ooh ,youse say "scuse us while we bat off indefinately to that grand achievement"

Pop your corks at the sight of old Benny carrying his bag of Bex tablets and Dinner Ale.

Your disgraceful win was in reality, worth less than a loss by Souths to Glebe or Annandale back in '39....... when Benny was first graded.

So go ahead and choke kids......you know you want to.

Gregstar Unlimited?....no thanks!

Dave Q

Coach
All people, robots, mutants, translucent gelatinous blobs, energy beings and Neptunians. Hopefully Souffs are still around in 3098

Best be careful discussing Willow's "invisible" friends, he wont like that one bit, especially after the sea sponge debacle.

Given that we invariably sign up about 16,000 per year to Football club admission, by 3098 I expect that Souths aim of total world domination would be complete.

How many fans signed up to red boy membership last year? 6000 or something forgettable like that.

Then again, who gives a tinkers cuss as to how many members you have other than "Mr Asetts" Dousty. He sounds like some constipated accountant..... and thats when he's only reporting on the game.

And where is the R2K these days? Maybe turned into Brownshirts beating up poor Sharks fans.

Gregstar Unlimited?.....no thanks!

Everyone will bask in the glory of Souths next premiership, our 21st premiership and not our first premiership.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
"When", "we will"... the stuff of arrogance.

Where's our moral compass NGR when we need him?

Hes sophistciated and insightful, a top grade, blude-chip poster on LU, understands the game and doesnt suffer fools glady.

He leaves the trash for me to try to inspire...because I am a superior communicator to the lower end of the human market.

Boycott Gregstar Unlimited!

Father Ted

First Grade
Hes sophistciated and insightful, a top grade, blude-chip poster on LU, understands the game and doesnt suffer fools glady.

He leaves the trash for me to try to inspire...because I am a superior communicator to the lower end of the human market.

When you wake from your blissful dream you'll no doubt need to change the sheets :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
When you wake from your blissful dream you'll no doubt need to change the sheets :lol:

They accutaely measure NGR's knowledge of the game in miles.

My father, they measure your own befuddlement and confusion of the sport in milimetres.

But we not here to use the valuable terrabytes of LU to discuss the infinite merits of all things NGR.

This is about your choking ways and the many avenues in which the Saints are a vile pox on the league in need of rampart vilification at all levels

Gregstar Unlimited Should Be Banned.

Dave Q

Coach
When we win the comp, here are some of our policies:

1. Reduction in general admission prices to $5.00 a game for working adults, $10 for children and doleys.
2. Giant showbag full of toys for all children.
3. Free Beers voucher.
4. 25% off for members of any club for sponsers of the game's products.
5. A bank where getting a loan is easy and with interest tied to the RBA
6. South Sydney Schools
7. Recognition for Indigenous people
8. Islanders allowed in State of Origin
9. People over retirement age free entry to all rep matches
10. Lots more.