What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths game discussion thread...

After watching Mateo run on the spot tonight, after taking the intercept (?) ( how slow is he?) why does Max call him "The Chosen One"? I think he should be called "The Frozen One"! He doesn't move!

This is the worse game that I have ever watched. That is just sh*t!

After watching Mateo run on the spot tonight, after taking the intercept (?) ( how slow is he?) why does Max call him "The Chosen One"? I think he should be called "The Frozen One"! He doesn't move!

This is the worse game that I have ever watched. That is just sh*t!
mateo is tim smith the second wins a game one week then loses it the next i dont know what the hell goes on in his head sometimes does he even look before he passes?

EELICIT

Juniors
hahahahahhaahahhahahaa. ive never seen a dummy half not there !
lol

dont know what else to say !

domstrama78

Juniors
Dumbfounded and disgusted that is how I am feeling at this moment as a parra fan with the roster and talent we have at our disposal there is no enthusiasm nor commitment in any plays tonight bring on Kearney 2011 cannot come quick enough!!!

muznik

Juniors
This is a cripple fight!

Seriously my wife is continually asking why am I bothering to watch this crap. Oh the lot of a Parra supporter....

Seriously, is it a full moon or something?!?

Ive been talking about this game all arvo, Im sitting outside freezing my nuts off for an hour (as much as u do on the Goldy) cause the best reception we get for NBN is on our TV outside and..... the Mrs just walked past and said "Oh do you's play tonight :crazy::crazy:

During this Parra play the ball to NO-ONE... and Souths attempt a field goal :crazy::crazy::crazy: