What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths game discussion thread...

we just start building something and guess what happens another mateo brain explosion take a good look warriors he's your problem next year

Hahahaha. Inu!

You have to laugh at the Warriors. What were they thinking?

What was I thinking - that we were any chance of winning this game - that alone bolt in!

Hahaha

I had a $5 all up bet for interest - warriors 19+ into total points 46.5 in this game - maybe there will be a saving grace? :cool:

hahaha Mateo

this is just ridiculous - dumb wanker

fish eel

Immortal
I know he is pretty popular round here, but it's not the first time we've played like this.

How much culpability does Ando have to take? Simply no cohesion st all, like we're strangers

Hahahaha. Inu!

You have to laugh at the Warriors. What were they thinking?

What was I thinking - that we were any chance of winning this game - that alone bolt in!

Hahaha

I had a $5 all up bet for interest - warriors 19+ into total points 46.5 in this game - maybe there will be a saving grace? :cool:

hahaha Mateo

this is just ridiculous - dumb wanker
can you believe the warriors bought inu AND mateo? seriously are they trying to devalue the club as a tax dodge or what

fish eel

Immortal
Lol, a chip and chase by Mateo.

And has morts just been hooked?

Sure am glad we've got him locked up!

TheMoneyBoxMan

Juniors
f**k off Inu. f**k off Mateo. Seriously this is a disgrace. We look like we dont give a sh*t. I hope these two put on a wonderful display next week for the warriors. All I can say is LOL WARRIORS!