What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths need a clean out

Hey blue bags I believe there are not enough real 1st grade players to make up 20 teams the whole las vegas thing is insanity and the Americans don't care for our game as us Australians don't care for their game.

The arl rugby league was a far better game back then than this super league/nrl corrupt rubbish of today the game has gone down hill big time where are the crowds lol.
The nrl corruptly gives the purple puke and the rorters free reign to both of these clubs to be over the cap decade after decade its a scam the nrl is paying the price for poor crowds.they give the donkeys free reign to play in briz its all about money I love how bennett pinches 8 donkeys players over 2yrs hehehehe it makes him look like a great coach lolxlolnot!!!

The nrl corruptly gives the purple puke and the rorters free reign to both of these clubs to be over the cap decade after decade its a scam the nrl is paying the price for poor crowds.they give the donkeys free reign to play in briz its all about money I love how bennett pinches 8 donkeys players over 2yrs hehehehe it makes him look like a great coach lolxlolnot!!!

Bellamy thieves off the tigers club mostly as Stefano has just signed from the tigpies he has no heart, bellamy will just look better and better as his club has only ever produced one Victorian player loiero lol he has a bought team same as the rorters the nrl are a corrupt organisation ive lost a lot of interest.trellmyth should be sacked from the sport I cant stand this racist man.

Bellamy thieves off the tigers club mostly as Stefano has just signed from the tigpies he has no heart, bellamy will just look better and better as his club has only ever produced one Victorian player loiero lol he has a bought team same as the rorters the nrl are a corrupt organisation ive lost a lot of interest.trellmyth should be sacked from the sport I cant stand this racist man.

I know TSP agrees at least we tell it as it is not like fox nrl360 they are all fake panelists especially braith fake anasta!!! Aka ilias's manager...