What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

speedster

Juniors
Well let’s get straight, you don’t own this forum and you’ve got no right to tell anyone here what to think and what to say.

If you want to talk about the merits of Latrell and what a great and wonderful person he is, by all means you go ahead that’s your right.

But getting personal and abusing me for having a view doesn’t cut it and echoes of Eric and his bad temper.

Now go ahead and list his good points, tell us why he should be playing for South’s given his demonstrable violence, his bad mouth, his selfishness and now it looks likes illicit drugs.

What other bad boy boxes can this idiot tick before your club wakes up and sends him packing?

He’s a sideshow and he makes South’s look like a circus act.
I'm not telling you what to say so don't tell me what to say or put false words in my mouth. That's nasty.

I'm calling you out as a troll. And a flog. That's not abuse when it's the truth because I'm not name calling, I'm calling you out for what you are actually doing. Big difference so don't go crying poor victim after destroying this thread with your trolling and making false accusations against me. I've abused no one.

Now, I will not reply to you on this topic (that you are clearly obsessed with and need help for) after this because I do not want to feed the troll.

I'm not telling you what to say so don't tell me what to say.

I'm calling you out as a troll. And a flog. That's not abuse when it's the truth because I'm not name calling, I'm calling you out for what you are actually doing. Big difference so don't go crying poor victim after destroying this thread with your trolling and making false accusations against me. I've abused no one.

Now, I will not reply to you on this topic (that you are clearly obsessed with and need help for) after this because I do not want to feed the troll.
More mindless personal abuse at other forum posters you don’t even know.

Pathetic.

This is not Hate Unlimited, time you read the forum rules.