What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths v NZ Warriors Match Thread *spoilers*

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Timmah said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can someone disable the five emoticon limit for this thread? FFS.

6597?

L M A O.

Maybe his finger slipped and he pressed the 6 and 5 together. it's really 597.

To be fair, it looks like 3000.

Glenn

First Grade
IanRitchie said:

yeah, right.

Maybe thats including the ticket sellers,merchandise sellers,cleaners,security,food/beer sellers and their families.:lol:

Geez I hope they don't get to 70 points, any team who lets in 70 points should be automatically kicked out of the comp IMO.

*remembers the Raiders loss to Newcastle in Round 2*

Ummmm nevermind...

ByRd

First Grade
this is a disgrace, there really isnt anythnig else you can say but yeh....

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Whoever told me to STFU - I'm 100% f**king right. This team is truly the JOKE of the league right now and something EXTREMELY drastic needs to be done.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Glenn said:
Maybe thats including the ticket sellers,merchandise sellers,cleaners,security,food/beer sellers and their families.:lol:

You're forgetting the construction workers who helped build the stadium a few years back.

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:
Whoever told me to STFU - I'm 100% f**king right. This team is truly the JOKE of the league right now and something EXTREMELY drastic needs to be done.

It was me Tosser Timmah.
Drastic..like what? You like to throw out all these things, but what are the solutions??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Glenn

First Grade
74 min: CROWD - 6597. A pig just zoomed over the stadium.

Summed up perfectly by the LU updates

Edit: Thanks Timmah, knew I forgot someone. ;-)

Mr Saab

Referee
Tamazoid said:
How many points have they conceded this year? Can they better Wests' 1000 points in 1999?

They would need to conceed around 45 a game for the rest of the yr.

Jono078

Referee
Wests 1999 - conceded - 944 in 24 games (avg - 39.3)
Souths 2006 - conceded - 510 in 15 games (avg - 34)

pantherz9103

First Grade
Aside from the train wreck that is the South Sydney Rabbitohs, let's congratulate the New Zealand Warriors on their biggest ever win. They must have played quite well despite the opposition.