What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths v Roosters(live scores)

CJG 182

Juniors
79 min: Unsuccessful FIELD GOAL attempt from the Roosters, Rabbits have got the money here

~knights~

Juniors
Fulltime

Souths 17 def roosters 16

I think we were meant to get the spoon thisyear

Every time the knights win ....so do sths

:(

RABK

Referee
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x :twisted:

thuganomics

Coach
Equation now:

Panthers must lose all 3 of their remaining games and We must win both games.
Or the Bunnies lose both their games and we win both our games.

Doctor

Bench
I thought that by tipping Souths, it would make them lose. Whenever I tip them, they've always lost. Not so today. Our only hope is that the Panthers keep losing now.

If the Knights don't want the spoon, then clearly Souths are even more passionately trying to avoid it. Good luck to them I say -- good on them for finishing the season with a bang like we are.

It means the only two teams finishing the year poorly are last year's Grand Finalists -- the Roosters and Bulldogs. What a competition.

foetus_head

Juniors
I dont know if this has been said, but I think we need to be aiming for the warriors who are now on less points than the souths, or even the panthers!