What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs dragons

alien

Referee
What if Blackcourt League investments trading as South Sydney RL lose this game?? Go STI!! :D

75% of souths is owned by blackcourt (russell crowe and james packer each own 37.5% of souths)
25% of souths is owned by the financial members of the club (and they have control of team colours, name of club, choice of home ground, jersey)

Rabbits20

Immortal
I agree Lowe is awful. Even Picker is better

Imo Picker and Lowe are as bad as each other. Picker made the right choice to retire at the end of last year as his career was deteriorating.

I just don't get why Clark and Brown played for Norths today and Lowe is in first grade tomorrow!

Last edited:

lafai

Bench
I was just kidding aha yeah nah Clark is a good player. Played for City then gets dropped? Weird choice. Also what's everyone's thoughts on Grant? Don't rate him at all tbh

krispyredv

Juniors
I was just kidding aha yeah nah Clark is a good player. Played for City then gets dropped? Weird choice. Also what's everyone's thoughts on Grant? Don't rate him at all tbh

About the same impact as james graham these last couple of weeks

southsport

First Grade

Grant hasn't been very impressive imo.

krispyredv

Juniors
thanks Christ. Sanity prevails.
Reckon I'd still prefer Peats though. He's the type of player to want back in I'd say. He is pretty tight still with the entire squad.

He still hasn't back flipped btw, this is purely speculation

doyen

Bench
Yep, give me Peats any day.

I bet Peats is wishing he only had this year to go on his Eel's contract.

He comes off at the end of 2016; unfortunately for him.It wouldn't hurt though for Sths to suss out whether the Eels would consider his release.Wishful thinking,I guess.

I've always rated Peats highly & I don't believe he was treated fairly[as a Jnr] by Sths.

I can't see the Eels though releasing a player who is arguably their best at present.

It looks like McInnes is going to get his opportunity as a starting hooker.

For a young player with basically only minutes of experience in 1st grade he has generated heaps of interest from rival clubs.I must admit I was surprised that he had already signed with Saints.

I'll be extremely glad if he backflips on his contract with them!

hurricane57

Juniors
I bet Peats is wishing he only had this year to go on his Eel's contract.

He comes off at the end of 2016; unfortunately for him.It wouldn't hurt though for Sths to suss out whether the Eels would consider his release.Wishful thinking,I guess.

I've always rated Peats highly & I don't believe he was treated fairly[as a Jnr] by Sths.

I can't see the Eels though releasing a player who is arguably their best at present.

It looks like McInnes is going to get his opportunity as a starting hooker.

For a young player with basically only minutes of experience in 1st grade he has generated heaps of interest from rival clubs.I must admit I was surprised that he had already signed with Saints.

I'll be extremely glad if he backflips on his contract with them!

I have immense regard for Peats and was very sorry to loose him to Parra, what can ya do?

I haven't seen anything of McInnes except when he's filled in for firsts' and I gotta say I'm not overly impressed. Having said that, I am happy to follow all the people who state his claim and hope their correct and he's a STAR for the Rabbits.

lafai

Bench
Contracts mean jack shit. I mean look at Isaac Luke. Peats or Api is the go if Cam isn't up to it.

hurricane57

Juniors
Souths must win tonight. I don't think Saints are the team that should be leading the comp, anymore than the Knights should have when they won four out of four at the beginning of the comp.
Sure we have guys with injuries and players like GI must really be feeling the strain of some hard games where he's been shunted around the back line but the really need to win tonight.

mmap dragons

Juniors
Souths must win tonight. I don't think Saints are the team that should be leading the comp, anymore than the Knights should have when they won four out of four at the beginning of the comp.
Sure we have guys with injuries and players like GI must really be feeling the strain of some hard games where he's been shunted around the back line but the really need to win tonight.

Based on what essentially? The Dragons position on the ladder is represented by their current form.

Most Dragons fans including myself didn't expect to see the team where it is but credit where credit is due.

Mind you, Your mob will be up for a big one. Should be a cracker.

Latest posts