What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Roosters *Live updates, spoilers*

Fairfax

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
Thats not the point. The point is Whiz doesnt know what he's talking about half the time, he's worse than Gould after tonights performance.

He praised Russell Smith for penalising Souths, and he's doing a fine job and then he bags him even though he did some fair calls.

Good call from Andy, "Gary Freeman praising a referee?" :lol:

No, the actual point is that you said Crocker speared Logan. It didn't happen.

That'd make you dumber with every post you make.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
How many weeks will MacDougal get for the spear tackle on Minichiello? Deserves at least 10-12.. One of the worst I have ever seen. Drove his head into the ground.. Seems you need to pull out a gun and shoot someone to be sent off, unless your name is Morley.

yobbo84

Coach
You know what? They were bad decisions. You know what else? I DON'T CARE!

GO THE RABBITOHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ari Gold

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i agree roosters definetly got copped
crocker should not of been sin binned
he shouldnt of been penalised for throwing the ball away anyway , then he shouldnt of been penalised for the tackle, or sin binned for the incident. 3 bad calls in 34 seconds

the penalty was for carrying on after the tackle....

Smith had to draw the line somewhere...or else there wouldve been a few more biffs in addition to the ones that already took place that much

Fairfax

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
the penalty was for carrying on after the tackle....

Smith had to draw the line somewhere...or else there wouldve been a few more biffs in addition to the ones that already took place that much

Did you watch the game? The whistle was blown for, and I quote Russell Smith, "a dangerous tackle".

Red Bear

Referee
innsaneink said:
534430664tk.jpg
One of the pics of the year, pity the man front n centre is leaving

Ari Gold

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
Yeah, stupid bloody Minichellio needs to stop headbutting the ground

:lol:

nah but seriously, i think Mad Pup will have a good case for the judiciary hearing...

Luke, " Now tell me, if any of you in this room had the chance to drop Minichello on his ugly head you wouldnt do it"

Judiciary, "geez he does have a good point, hmm lets suspend Morley for a few weeks instead. "

Fairfax

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
:lol:

nah but seriously, i think Mad Pup will have a good case for the judiciary hearing...

Luke, " Now tell me, if any of you in this room had the chance to drop Minichello on his ugly head you wouldnt do it"

Judiciary, "geez he does have a good point, hmm lets suspend Morley for a few weeks instead. "

Funny stuff, nearly as funny as you band little boy. Played any parties lately... LOL. Now, did you make up your mind as to what Russell Smith penalised Crocker for yet? Or have you just run away after being exposed as a sad little child?

yobbo84

Coach
Fairfax said:
Yet they're still above you lot on the ladder.

What does that make them?

Haha let me see:

SOUTHS - 1 current SOO player (Harrison) + 1 coach in his first NRL year

ROOSTERS - 5 current internationals (Minichiello, Wing, Morley, Crocker, Fitzgibbon) and 1 current SOO player (Flannery) + 1 coach who currently is the NSW coach

Oh gee, that's worth 1 extra point on the ladder :lol:

Fairfax

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
Haha let me see:

SOUTHS - 1 current SOO player (Harrison) + 1 coach in his first NRL year

ROOSTERS - 5 current internationals (Minichiello, Wing, Morley, Crocker, Fitzgibbon) and 1 current SOO player (Flannery) + 1 coach who currently is the NSW coach

Oh gee, that's worth 1 extra point on the ladder :lol:

Have you ever been to see your team in a semi final? What do you do with all those spoons?

Hurriflatch

Referee
it could only be temporary at the rate the teams are going Souths could well beat the Cowboys next week and the Sharks the week after

While Roosters are almost no hope of beating Brisbane (even without Lockyer) and may even struggle against the Dogs in what is shaping as the worst game of the year.