What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Roosters *Live updates, spoilers*

eastsrule said:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/LeagueUnlimited/live/liveupdate.asp, line 26
Technology has that habit of breaking down when things go down to the wire :lol:

thomo

Juniors
Onan the barbarian said:
Go you good things! Is that 4 out of the last 5? Nice to see them win a few for a change.
5 out of 6 but that was the big one! First time we have beaten the Roosters since 1994. First time we have won 3 in a row since 1994.

BuffaloRules

Coach
melon.... said:
About time we didnt get hammered in the penalties. Souths were always ill disciplined. And Russ Crowe is no way winning a bet with a big gun.

:lol:

Big gun?? More like Pop gun...

Missa

Juniors
im hoping the panthers lose now.......im only cheering the roosters on coz of my team ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Albinomonkey

Juniors
as good as it is to see the bunnies win once in a while, i feel sorry for newcastle. it seems every time the knights win to give themselves a chance of avoiding the spoon, souths win as well!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Looks like Crowe is 250k richer tonight.

Roosters score 12 pts in the opening 15 mins where they enjoyed a 6-0 penatly count

Once Rusty Smith opened his eyes a saw there were two teams playing it was 17-4 Bunnies

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I really do think Souths and Newcastle should be in the eight, more than Sharks and Manly, based on their performances in the second half of the season.:D

Imagine if those 4 teams were on the same points.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Albinomonkey said:
as good as it is to see the bunnies win once in a while, i feel sorry for newcastle. it seems every time the knights win to give themselves a chance of avoiding the spoon, souths win as well!

well mathetmatically now any team outside the top 9 can get the spoon now.... so who knows

Cletus

First Grade
Not really BBSF, Newcastle can only finish on 22 so they'd need to win the next three games by a combined total of 200. Panthers may get it though with the way the Bunnies and Newcastle are playing.

Red Bear

Referee
Well done Souths, 8 wins for the season, a team on the up.
Bad luck Roosters.

As a semi fence sitter when it comes to the NRL(support rabbits n roosters but no very passisonately, Bears come back then f**k em) I was happy whoever one tonight. However with everyone snubbing Souths including Anasta n Harrison leaving them for the Roosters it is good to see them beat Easts. Hopefully that can pass the spoon on now.

Bomber

Bench
Go Souths!

Thank you for confirming the Cowboys in the finals again........

A great win!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Onan the barbarian said:
Not really BBSF, Newcastle can only finish on 22 so they'd need to win the next three games by a combined total of 200. Panthers may get it though with the way the Bunnies and Newcastle are playing.

true raiders and roosters are safe

but warriors and panthers are outside chances