What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Roosters *Live updates, spoilers*

Fairfax

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
as great bob dylan wrote, "The times are changing..."

One swallow does not make a summer. Souths will be mediocre for many years to come. Just like your musical career.

Ari Gold

Bench
Fairfax said:
One swallow does not make a summer. Souths will be mediocre for many years to come. Just like your musical career.

your one bitter soul tonight....get used to it cause you'll be losing PLENTY more....

yes seeing that you havent even heard my band...i dont even know why you would say that.....jealousy is a bad bad thing.

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
your one bitter soul tonight....get used to it cause you'll be losing PLENTY more....

yes seeing that you havent even heard my band...i dont even know why you would say that.....jealousy is a bad bad thing.

ive herd their band their hott

Fairfax

Juniors
robyalvaro said:

Yes, i'm jealous of you. Very jealous.

I'll bet you know tha names of everybody who has heard your band. You probably went to school with all of them.

Yes, I can tell you're going to be a big star the way you throw your weight around forums. You must be very talented.

Shame you know nothing about football.

yobbo84

Coach
Fairfax said:

When will the Roosters learn? It's not about having a bunch of talented blokes it's about having a TEAM.

A TEAM that will play for each other, protect each other, fight for each other!
A TEAM consisting of players who have grown up supporting the club, local juniors who will give their all for the TEAM they love.

Souths may be better or worse than the Roosters this year, that is debatable. The Roosters may be better again next year. But Souths are a club on the way up, that is undeniable!

Fairfax

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
When will the Roosters learn? It's not about having a bunch of talented blokes it's about having a TEAM.

A TEAM consisting of players who have grown up supporting the club, local juniors who will give their all for the TEAM they love.

Souths may be better or worse than the Roosters this year, that is debatable. The Roosters may be better again next year. But Souths are a club on the way up, that is undeniable!

Russell Crowe is that you?

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
Fairfax said:
Yes, i'm jealous of you. Very jealous.

I'll bet you know tha names of everybody who has heard your band. You probably went to school with all of them.

Yes, I can tell you're going to be a big star the way you throw your weight around forums. You must be very talented.

Shame you know nothing about football.

wow atacking sum kids band becos we lost

ur a disgrace to us real suporters mate

Fairfax

Juniors
Iluvfinchy said:
wow atacking sum kids band becos we lost

ur a disgrace to us real suporters mate

Let me guess, you love Brett Finch.

Yes, you are a true supporter.

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
Fairfax said:
Let me guess, you love Brett Finch.

Yes, you are a true supporter.

i stik by all the playas even wen they play bad

u wan to send finch to another club becos he missed a hard fg attempt

i think im the more loyal supporter

Fairfax

Juniors
Iluvfinchy said:
i stik by all the playas even wen they play bad

u wan to send finch to another club becos he missed a hard fg attempt

i think im the more loyal supporter

Finch is not playing well, but did I say he needs to be sent elsewhere? Where in the world did you hear anyone say that? You're not making sense.

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
Fairfax said:
Finch is not playing well, but did I say he needs to be sent elsewhere? Where in the world did you hear anyone say that? You're not making sense.

ur just contradictin urself now mate

Fairfax

Juniors
Iluvfinchy said:
ur just contradictin urself now mate

Point One. Contradict:
  1. To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).
  2. To deny the statement of.
  3. To be contrary to; be inconsistent with.
Point Two. I'm not your mate.

LRC

yobbo84 said:

Come on yobbo... i think the roosters have found a reasonable formula for success in recent times...give them credit where its due.
Politis has said many times that if it was just about money ,then the roosters wouldwin every comp...heknows its not and the teams they have had in recent years are a combination of developed players,big names and average players .
The rabbits have a long way to go until they can start beating their chests ..
next season they lose a few good players and gain know body really.. wait and see...unless of course they can buy a few more roosters players (thats right..the roosters buy all the rabbits players like Harrison and ???)
Enjoy the win and good form and leave the crap to cogburn and co.