What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths will have five captains this season

the refs were fine in that game, get over it there was no cheating by them. you lost to a better team

Ah, the Storm 'supporters'. As dellusional as thier players, their management, the coaches........

But back on topic - yes it is different but it won't work. Unless they really think that most of them will be injured most of the time.

You don't need a (c) next to your name to be a leader of a club.

some11

Referee
Didn't realise Storm Warning is some idiot under another account, sorry for taking the bait guys.

juanfarkall

Coach
Looks like nobody was aware that at 50uff$ part of the captain's gig involves keeping the buffet safe from Inglis.
Hence the need for 5 captains.

L0L@50uff$

drago brelli

Bench
Five captains, not such a bad idea. It's the way modern leadership is going. The high school I work at has five principals.

sputneek

Juniors
So when the weekly team lists come out, are all 5 players really going to have the (C) next to their name? Or will they have 1 per week?

Dragon

Coach
It will set a new trend. corporations will employ 5 CEO's, we will have 5 prime ministers, 5 opposition leaders.

great vision coach McGuire

Storm_Warning

Juniors
those are completley different situations and not relevant to league though. prime minster and rugby league captain are very different.

Storm_Warning

Juniors
:D 40 posts of quality to far - LOL@50ouffs top 4, the Storm didn't cheat, they won 2007 and 2009, and they will win this year .

Any other laughable statements to make?

you dont think the rabbitohs have a good roster??

i never said storm didnt cheat i stated that they won the grand finals which is very true and i think we will win it this year because we have a very good side. way better than parramatta anyway

jbl31649

Juniors
Rules for Captain's choice are as follows:

First week Asotasi must beat Crocker in rock, paper, scissors for Captain. That's in an effort to reduce their magic number to three. Then the winners can advance to a game of twister .
So, if the Burgess beats King and Croker beats Sutton in twister, then Croker goes to the play-offs of 52 pick-up, unless King can upset Asotassi and Sutton ties with Crocker, then Asotassi would play Crocker and Burgess in a blind choice round robin. And if no clear winner emerges from all of this, a two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion can be crowned

sputneek

Juniors
No your sig clearly says Storm premiers 2007 + 2009 and the history book clearly says there are no premiers in 2007 and 2009.

Parra Pride

Referee
you dont think the rabbitohs have a good roster??

i never said storm didnt cheat i stated that they won the grand finals which is very true and i think we will win it this year because we have a very good side. way better than parramatta anyway

f**k you're a stupid merkin, right up there with Doggiesbro and Bunniesman.

Latest posts