What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths will have five captains this season

jbl31649

Juniors
must

Have you been implanted with a fake memory chip like Arnie in 'Totall Recall'. It just didn't happen. It's all in your mind.

I too, hate when I have memory blanks of a whole year. He must have the same problem, not being able to recall certain years (2009).

Storm_Warning

Juniors
hindmarsh has cheated personally and maybe some of the directors at the storm tried to cheat none of the players were involved and its not even proven that we actually did 'cheat'

hindmarsh has cheated personally and maybe some of the directors at the storm tried to cheat none of the players were involved and its not even proven that we actually did 'cheat'

Stop embarassing yourself...........

So how did Hindmarsh cheat again?

Yeah, none of the players knew about the two contracts they were signing.......

stormbati

Bench
I havent read the last few paged but obviously McGuire is an ex stormer so this is where its comes from.
Those players are the seniors, therefore they form their leadership group.
I might be wrong but I think King captained Storm once. Not that it makes him captain material but oh well.

I hope Souths do well to stick it up the haters in here.

juanfarkall

Coach
I havent read the last few paged but obviously McGuire is an ex stormer so this is where its comes from.
Those players are the seniors, therefore they form their leadership group.
I might be wrong but I think King captained Storm once. Not that it makes him captain material but oh well.

I hope Souths do well to stick it up the haters in here.

King also played for the Sharks who have had more success than 50uff$ this century.

Latest posts