What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths will have five captains this season

sputneek

Juniors
So change your sig to grand final winners instead of premiers cause you were not the premiers in 2007 or 2009 fool.

you dont think the rabbitohs have a good roster??

Not really. I rate other teams above them in talent alone and any decent player Souffs have are usually out injured. And they lost thier halfback too.

They won't make the 8 this year - there are too many teams who finished outside the 8 last year that will take thier place (like the Dogs).

Storm_Warning

Juniors
Not really. I rate other teams above them in talent alone and any decent player Souffs have are usually out injured. And they lost thier halfback too.

They won't make the 8 this year - there are too many teams who finished outside the 8 last year that will take thier place (like the Dogs).

i think they will finish third behind us.

Storm_Warning

Juniors
players like smith and slater have won gfs and hold the nrl trophy aloft. something hindmarsh has never done and never will.

eozsmiles

Bench
That might be a carrot they can lure Cooper Cronk with. $850,000 and a 1/6 share of the captaincy.

Eels Dude

Coach
must
i seem to remember us winning the two gfs and holding the trophy aloft as well. no other team did that in 07 and 09.

Have you been implanted with a fake memory chip like Arnie in 'Totall Recall'. It just didn't happen. It's all in your mind.

Evenflow

Bench
Co-captains can work, because you have to have somebody filling in when the captain is interchanged.

That's what the vice captain is for. I dare say most teams would have a leadership group made up of senior players and only 1 captain which i can see the logic in, but 5 captains is just downright f**king geniused :lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So if they win some sort of trophy, does it mean all 5 of them hold it up?

I think the more likely question is which 1 uses the spoon first?

Not saying they will get the spoon in my opinion and most the roosters have that wrapped up, though i think the bunnies are gonna be alot closer to the spoon then the title. :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts